Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Oliver nodded. "Yeah, I know what you mean. People just won't leave you alone no matter what, so you have to make them?"

He felt a bit of respect for her growing in him. She was tough, and he thought it was cool.

• Brohoof 1

"Whoa," Oliver muttered, and started to wonder just how strong Jenna was. "You must be pretty strong, huh?"

He grinned at her. "Even without your powers, you must be pretty powerful if you can fight like that."

• Brohoof 1

"I wouldn't say strong." Jenna argued "I just know some techniques and such, not everything is about strength." "Originally it was just self-defense things but I got kinda hooked." she chuckled a bit "I actually dare to say that if we are to go by physical strength, you would win, and in fact, it's possible that you could actually beat me in your wolf-form if it ever came to that."

• Brohoof 1

That got Oliver a bit confused. She made herself sound all tough and powerful, but he would beat her in pure strength?

He actually tilted his head like a dog would. "Huh? You mean I'd actually beat you in a fight?"

• Brohoof 1

"In human form not necrssary, until you have trained something too, since strenght isn't a winner by itself." Jenna explained "But I haven't trained to fight against animals, so a wolf could win, assuming I can't use my powers for reason or another."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked, still rather surprised to hear that he could potentially take on Jenna in a fight and win.

"Well if we used our powers, you'd totally kick my butt," he admitted, giving her an awkward grin.

• Brohoof 1

"In that situation... you're probably right." Jenna said with a chuckle "But my powers have one significant weakness, and I actually mentioned it once already." "I need t know the material of the thing I'm controlling, that means that I can't control any mixture I don't know the materials for."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded. "Yeah, you can't really work something if you don't know what it is, huh?"

"My weakness," he went on, muttering uncertainly, "um... well, I'm just a wolf. I don't have any special powers or anything."

"You get it sound like turning into a wolf isn't special." Jenna said with surprisingly gentle tone "It may feel slightly underwhelming after knowing that there is powers like mine, but there is no reason to compare them." "It's like comparing a fork and a spoon in eating soup, fork is useless in that, but it's still great at what it is meant for." "What I mean is..." Jenna took a second to continue, not because she didn't know what she was going to say, but because it sounded so weird coming from her mouth "...you may feel that you're just a wolf, but that's only because you compare yourself to me." "But you're really just as if not more amazing than me by yourself."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver tilted his head, a little surprised to hear the last part. "More amazing than you? But you can do all that cool stuff with materials!"

He shrugged. "I mean, turning into a wolf is fun and all. I just can't breathe fire and stuff like that, y'know?"

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I guess it gets kinda boring once you get used to it," Oliver agreed with a shrug. "It's kinda the same with mine too."

He grinned at Jenna. "Unless you find something fun to do with them? Like people pet me a lot in my other form."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver tilted his head. "Are you sure you did everything? Maybe there's something else out there for you to do?"

He looked up in thought, then back at Jenna. "Well, what kind of stuff have you done with it?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well, you can only do so much by moving material." Jenna explained "I have created everything I can come up with from every material I can get my hands on." "I have even recreated some movies using my powers to make and move the characters."

• Brohoof 1

"Whoa," Oliver gasped, his eyes widening as Jenna explained what she could do with her abilities. He had no idea such a thing could be done like that. "You can make movies with your powers? That's awesome!"

"Well, not make movies per say, what I mean is, well, this." Jenna put her hand on the table and small shape of a person rose up and started moving in different ways, only consistent thing being that it was connected to the table in some way all the time.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver leaned in close and watched the little figure move around. He grinned and kept looking between it and Jenna.

"Whoa, that's still really cool," he said. "I didn't think anyone could do that, even with powers."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, grinning as he listened to Jenna's explanation of her powers. "Well still, you can still a lot of cool stuff with it!"

He looked eagerly, right into her face. "What else can you do?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well, anything that includes reshaping something." Jenna explained "But since I assume you want to see something..." the figure sank back to the table abd Jenna brough her hand up, only to lower it slowly towards the table, but this time her hand sank into the table and the area around it waved a bit like water. If Oliver was to touch the waves, they were still solid material. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver watched Jenna working her powers again, and his eyes widened as her hand vanished into the table and waded through it like water.

He touched them himself, but didn't feel the watery effect. "Whooaaa."

• Brohoof 1

She pulled her hand back "It's a sort of an illusion." Jenna started explaining "It's jus combination of two things and perspective." she put her hand on the table and started moving the material in form of waves "The waves." she then put her other hand under the table and pushed it through the table, showing clearly that the material moved out of the way as she did "And the peneration." "Nothing about the material changes, I just move it to look like it does." 

(sorry for late reply, I didn't see the notifications for some reason.)

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and kept watching Jenna demonstrate her powers. He wasn't exactly sure how it worked, but it was really cool to watch.

"Whoa," he muttered, grinning as he watched the table wave around from her influence. "That's awesome!"

(It's cool, the forums were down most of yesterday anyway)

Edited by Unicorncob
  • Brohoof 1