Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna didn't really know how it worked either, it just happened "Sadly this ability has no use outside personal use since I need to keep it hidden, so in public I mostly use it to magic tricks using coins." she explained as she stopped doing things with the table.

• Brohoof 1

"Still, it's a really cool power," Oliver said, grinning up at Jenna. "You can do some cool stuff with it!"

He remembered meeting her in front of the school, and her coin tricks. "So that coin stuff you were doing earlier was that power?"

• Brohoof 1

"The part where I made one coin to two and back to one utilized my power." Jenna explained "Like every other quote unquote magic trick I may have done but don't remember." "But the flipping and other tricks like don't have anything to do with the power." she seemed thoughtful "That reminds me, how did you guess I had actual powers back there? Since I doubt you go to every street magician to talk about it"

• Brohoof 1

"Ooh, got it," Oliver said with a nod. He was still clearly impressed with her skill, magic or not.

At Jenna's question, he tilted his head slightly and shrugged. "I dunno really, I could just... I had a feeling, y'know?"

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," Oliver said, giving a shrug. "I dunno, I could smell it on you. Your scent is different to other people's. I guess it's your powers."

He grinned at Jenna. "Maybe that's how we can find anyone else who has powers?"

• Brohoof 1

"Really?" "That's quite interesting." Jenna said thoughtfully, in any other context a guy smelling something about her would be creepy, but it made sense in this situation "That would indicate some kind of physical change, but none of the medical tests has brought up anything." "But it's hard to come up with anything before knowing if it depends on the power or if it's common between all types of powers."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I dunno if it'd work or not," Oliver admitted with a shrug. "Just something I came up with just now, since your scent was different somehow."

He looked up in thought. "Maybe it depends on the powers?"

• Brohoof 1

"It's possible." Jenna agreed "It really depends on what causes this powers, if they are separate causes for each power, or if all of them come from same thing." she looked out of the window and realized something "Oh, before I start an another lecture about my conspiracy theory, how did you plan on spending the night?" "What I mean is...well, it's starting to get pretty late, I have no problem with you staying, but I don't know what you have agreed with your parents." clock was around 8pm. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked and looked at his phone. "Whoa, it is kinda late," he gasped. "My parents'll kill me if I don't get back."

He got off the couch and grinned at her. "But I'd love to hang out tomorrow if you wanna."

• Brohoof 1

"Sure" Jenna agreed, as she too got up "Just send a message or something when you're coming so I know." it was better that she knew in advance so Oliver wouldn't end up coming there if she wasn't home, or end up surprising her in general. "I'll look into this whole army thing and I'll tell you tomorrow if I find anything."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded at Jenna's request. "Yeah, I'll remember to let you know."

He walked toward the door. "Gotcha. I'll keep an eye out for anything too. See ya!" He grinned before heading out the door and back toward his own home.

• Brohoof 1

"See'ya." Jenna replied as she went to make sure that the door got locked after Oliver, she then changed clothes to more 'alone-time' style and went to her computer to search for anything interesting. She used the rest of the evening on said computer.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver got home a little later and explained he'd made friends with a girl with powers at school, which his parents were a little relieved to hear but reminded him to be careful and not expose his abilities.

He played video games and read a bit for the rest of the evening.

• Brohoof 1

Eventually Jenna headed to bed, and nothing too special happened during the night, only thing unusual to her was the fact that she had hard time with trying to stop thinking about her interaction with Oliver.

She woke up pretty early in morning, and after her usual morning-activities she grabbed a sandwich and went to her computer, going through some entertainment for few hours before continuing with her investigation.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver headed to bed around the same time, finding it difficult not to think about the time he spent with Jenna as well.

He woke up in the late morning, and after some cereal and getting dressed he went out, telling his parents he was going to Jenna's. He texted her, letting her know he was on his way over.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna replied Oliver's message with 'ok' so he knew she got it, after which she went to dress up to her usual attire. She hadn't found any confirmed answer for the military activity, but she had figured few things out that she would tell Oliver when he got there. She walked to the door to check her mail, and would most likely be still going through them when Oliver was to arrive at her door.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver soon arrived at Jenna's apartment building and knocked the door. He was curious to see if she had found anything out.

He also didn't mind if she hadn't, looking forward to hanging out with her either way.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna put the mail on her dinner table and walked to the door, she made sure through the peephole that it was Oliver and she then opened the door with a casual smile. "Hi and welcome back." "It seems that your parents didn't quite kill you."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned when Jenna opened the door to greet him. "Yeah, just barely. They believed me when I said you had powers so I could trust you." He smiled sheepishly.

He walked in after her. "Did you find anything out?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna exhaled amused before replying, "So they know about me now, good to know in case we ever meet."

"Yes and no." she explained "There's still no answer for what they are preparing for, but I believe that it has nothing to do with us." "They have taken over some tactically important buildings and such, and bunkers and shelters are being resupplied, so my guess about bigger threat is seeming more likely." "Though like I said, there is nothing concrete yet." "There's theories about everything from aliens to giant ants but they are just that, theories." "Only thing to mention about that is that the military seems to be very actively measuring different energy readings pretty much everywhere."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, so they'll trust you if you come over," Oliver said with a grin.

He listened to Jenna's explanation, and nodded slowly. "So there's a lot of people with powers around then? Aliens would be pretty cool though." 

• Brohoof 1

"No idea, there's nothing about us anywhere, it's just unlikely that they would be preparing shelters and taking over defensible positions if they were going to hunt down a population of superhumans." Jenna corrected and explained "They're clearly preparing for attack, attack of something or someone that causes energy-spikes."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, frowning and biting his lip at the idea of being hunted down by the military. He really didn't think he could fight soldiers, even as a wolf.

"Hopefully they'll know they don't wanna hurt anyone."

• Brohoof 1

"Like I said, we shouldn't have anything to worry, either they don't know about us, or they have bigger problems than us." Jenna pointed out "And quite big problem it has to be if every country is supplying shelters, since it indicates that they are preparing for mass evacuation or something similar." "Though this all of course is just speculation, because it's like I said, there's nothing concrete yet."

• Brohoof 1