Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna shrugged "I guess we'll see" the arcade was now visible in the distance "But more interactive games like for example airhockey or whatever it was called seem more interesting." "But maybe it's because I have never tried any of them."

• Brohoof 1

"I tried air-hockey once," Oliver said, a fond grin on his face. "It's pretty fun, but it's probably even more fun with two people. This place has a table if you wanna play that too."

He lit up as the arcade got closer. "There's a lot of cool games here."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, it's just really easy and really boring with one person," Oliver said with a shrug. "I keep winning, it gets boring after a while."

He grinned as they neared the arcade. "Any games you've ever wanted to try?"

• Brohoof 1

"I can imagine, after all, in a way it's same thing as playing sports without opponent." Jenna replied "There's no way to lose."

"Not really, I have been interested to try games in general, but there isn't any specific games I want to try."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, pretty much," Oliver said with a shrug. "Winning's fun, but it gets kinda boring after a while. Especially when you're not playing against anyone."

He grinned at her. "Well, maybe we'll find something you'll like!"

• Brohoof 1

"We'll see." Jenna concluded "But I believe we will, because like I said earlier, company makes things better." especially when that company is you, she added in her mind, what was point in lying to oneself, she knew she most likely wouldn't be able to stand it with anyone else.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and nodded. "Yeah, it's way more fun with someone else to play with you."

He didn't want to say out loud that he was glad it was her he was going to play games with. He didn't want to make her feel weird.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver entered the arcade, grinning back at Jenna as she followed. "I have a lot of coins as well, so we can play plenty then!"

He looked around the cabinets, and spotted a zombie shooter game with plastic guns attached with thick cables. "How about that one?"

• Brohoof 1

"Yup," Oliver said, and put the coin in the machine before picking up his own gun. "Just shoot at the zombies and save the citizens. Easy."

He grinned and started the game for them, on easy mode since he figured Jenna wasn't used to this game.

• Brohoof 1

It took few moments for Jenna to learn how the gun behaved in the games, how accurate it was and that type of stuff, but after she had got hang of it, the game became quite easy. It wasn't a bad game, but Jenna felt that it was one of those things that could get old quite quickly if done too much on one go, after all, it was very simple game, aim towards screen, then press a button.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver, however, was enjoying the game. He was shooting with experience, like he'd played this game before. He had a lot on his own, but having someone else made it a lot easier.

"Just don't shoot any living people," he said. "You lose points doing that."

• Brohoof 1

"Noticed." Jenna replied with kind tone, it hadn't taken more than one shot to figure that out. Like said, she didn't think the game was bad, but she thought that it would be lot better with bigger screen, because with screen of this size, the amount you had to actually move the gun to re-aim what quite small, especially with two people. 

• Brohoof 1

"Just turn your gun around in your hands," Oliver suggested with a kind tone, grinning as he demonstrated during the game. "It's easier on your arms. Or you can just go one handed if that helps more."

He was doing better than he usually did, likely being motivated by Jenna's presence.

• Brohoof 1

The two of them were doing well though, quickly making it to the boss of the level.

"This guy's really tough," Oliver warned her as a huge zombie entered the screen. "It took me ages to beat him on my own."

• Brohoof 1

"Well they hit much harder and they're harder to kill," Oliver explained with a shrug, focusing his fire on it. "But yeah, it doesn't show its weak point so you gotta find it out."

He grinned, happy to see Jenna was at least interested in the game.

• Brohoof 1

"That much is clear." Jenna commented "But it still doesn't need to be giant, I'm not complaining, it just seems to me that every game makes bosses huge." she shrugged as she continued pressing the trigger "It just strikes me as like odd design choice." 

• Brohoof 1

"I dunno either," Oliver said with a shrug, still attacking it. "I guess they just think bigger is scarier."

He kept shooting at it, grinning at Jenna occasionally. He was happy she was enjoying herself.

• Brohoof 1

"I guess." Jenna replied "I wonder if someone has ever tried to make smart boss-character rather than just a big and strong." she wasn't necessary enjoying the game itself, since it was so simple, but she did enjoy playing it with Oliver...she knew it now, she had crush on him...she started thinking about something.

• Brohoof 1

"Depends on what game it is," Oliver explained. "Has to fit the gameplay and stuff. A smart boss would be pretty cool though."

He was also enjoying himself, though it was more because of Jenna spending time with her. He wasn't sure why, but he definitely enjoyed her company.

"This one takes a while huh." Jenna commented as they were still shooting the boss character "Or is this the very hard enemy made you to fail the game so you would put more money in." that was a tactic used in some games like this, they wanted people to play the game as many times as possible, so they were made hard to make people lose and try again.

• Brohoof 1