Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna liked the fact that the game seemed to be pretty equal, it made it more interesting, since the winner would eventually be decided by which one of them makes more mistakes, and that gave her an idea. She had been wondering since her realization that she was crushing on Oliver if he felt even close the same, but she wasn't really sure if she could ask about it directly without making things weird, but now was a good change to do it indirectly, since out of nowhere question in situation like this could cause pretty revealing reaction if the person wasn't good with that type of things. "I was wondering..." she paused for a moment as she hit the puck "...what is your honest opinion of me?" "Good or bad."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked when Jenna spoke up, and her question caught him off guard just enough that his deflect was rather clumsy. Easy to take advantage of.

He hesitated for a moment. "Well, good of course. You're really cool." His slightly pink face suggested more.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna used Oliver's clumsiness to her advance, scoring a goal, but that wasn't her plan, it was just bit extra, she had been looking at Oliver the whole time, so she saw his reaction, which was exactly what she was hoping for, she smirked a bit before returning to her usual smile to hide her satisfaction, it was pretty safe to assume that Oliver shared her feelings at least to certain extend. "Was just curious, you know you can tell me if you don't like something right?" she continued the conversation to further hide her original intend.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver huffed a little at the goal, but he was more happy at the fact that he had someone to play with now, so he didn't mind.

He looked up at her and blinked, not sure where she was going with these question. "Yeah, course I do. You can too."

• Brohoof 1

"Just checking." Jenna said with a smile "I just have noticed that guys that don't fit the 'tough guy' category, aka aren't jerks, avoid telling girls about things they don't like about them in fear of them getting mad at them." "Especially if they have crush on them." she kept her eyes on Oliver, both to see his possible reaction, and to see when he would put the puck back into the game. "So I just wanted you to know that I'm not that type of person, I don't get mad for someone criticizing me"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked up at Jenna, his face turning a little pink at her comment. Did she figure out he had a crush on her?

"I, uh," he muttered, putting the puck back in the game, "I didn't think you'd get mad at me. And I know you're not, you're pretty open about what you think and it's pretty cool."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna noticed Oliver's reaction again, but didn't show that she noticed it, this was good enough confirmation to her, now she just needed to figure out what to do about it...maybe a one more question...

"Glad to know." she simply replied as she focused to the game again "But that reminded me of something that I'm curious about, you told me yesterday that you've never dated anyone and that you haven't even really though about asking anyone on the date." "But that doesn't mean you have never liked anyone right? So my question is, have you had, or do you have a crush on anyone?" "No need to give any names, I'm just curious in general."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's face flushed a little more at Jenna's question. Was he making it that obvious that he had a crush on her? Or was she just really smart? Or both? Probably both, he thought.

"W-well, uh," he muttered, "I... I guess I kinda do..." he was thankful he didn't have to give names.

• Brohoof 1

It was dead giveaway, one didn't need to be genius to see through Oliver at this point, but Jenna acted oblivious about it "Ooh" she grinned "I wonder who it is, but I already promised I won't ask any names." she had a plan, she still didn't want to say outright that the feeling was mutual, but she had decided that she was going to hint it whenever any opportunities appeared, and see if Oliver would catch on it, she would only make it obvious if he didn't.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver felt some relief, thinking that he had gotten away with it. Maybe she was just messing around with him? Though he definitely was developing some feelings for her.

He kept on playing, frequently taking glances up at her and grinning. He was really glad it was her of all people giving him company.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna too glanced up at Oliver frequently, but lot of it was trying to get an eye contact since she had guessed he was looking at her when he though she wasn't looking. She did this until eventually their eyes met, and Jenna just held her usual smile. She waited for Oliver to move his eyes away first, because she wanted to see if he tried play it off as a coincidence, own it by holding the the eye contact, or if he would go to a panic about being caught. 

• Brohoof 1

Jenna was surprised how well Oliver played off the 'accidental' eye contact, but stopped trying it since it didn't have any real effect, though she still glanced at Oliver now and then, but any eye contact that were to happen were total accidents. She started focusing on the game again.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver, still blushing, went back to the game. He didn't want to make Jenna feel uncomfortable, but he had this tiny urge to let her beat him. But on the other hand, if he showed off some skill, she might be impressed.

He kept playing, grinning as the game intensified with their moves.

• Brohoof 1

As the game got faster and faster, Jenna made a mistake and Oliver strike went to her goal, but she just exhaled as reaction, since it didn't surprise her, because no matter how quick her reflexes were, Oliver's animal senses made him superior, and he had practice in his side. Jenna looked at Oliver with a competitive grin as she started the next round. 

• Brohoof 1

"Yes!" Oliver cheered, pumping his fist. He felt a little like using his instincts was cheating, but he didn't know how to turn them off.

She returned the grin to Jenna as the next round started. He was really enjoying spending time with her.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna wasn't going down to the same trap twice, so now she made sure that the game didn't speed up from certain point up by slowing the puck down if it was getting too fast. It didn't really matter to her who would win, and if the match went for too long, she would just give the win to Oliver, it was just nice to have someone to compete with, and the fact that the competition was also someone she enjoyed her time with, that was a big plus.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver really didn't mind who won or loss the game either. He was too busy having fun with Jenna to care. He really wasn't sure why, but he loved having her of all people to play against.

Heck, her company alone was enough. He could hang out with her every day and not get bored. He was sure of it.

He kept playing, using his instincts to match Jenna's reflexes.

• Brohoof 1

After the match had gone for a while, Jenna started feeling bit hungry, so she decided that it was probably good time to stop, and the time in that game was also not too far from ending anyways, so more money would have needed to be put in soon. She let the puck pass her striker and go to her goal, but she of course made it look like it wasn't on purpose, and to her usual manner exhaled as reaction. She put the puck and the striker down "I'm feeling bit hungry, what would you say if I were to suggest that we could go to next door for a pizza and then see if we come back here?" "I'll pay"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned as the puck went into the goal, but the offer of pizza distracted him from the win. He was feeling rather hungry as well.

"You sure?" He asked. "I don't mind paying either." Part of him wanted to impress her, but he truly didn't mind paying.

• Brohoof 1

"Until you're asking me on a date I would say I pay." Jenna said casually "After all, shouldn't the winner be rewarded in some way." she was thinking of buying one big pizza instead of two smaller pizzas, both as a hint, and because it was generally cheaper option. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed a little at Jenna's choice of words. Was he asking her out on a date? Weren't they on one already? Were they?

He shook his head. "W-well, I guess if you're okay with it. Just, y'know, I don't mind doing it either." He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked downward a little.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna again noticed Oliver's blush, she wondered if the poor guy knew how transparent he was, and his actions after his reply only made her wonder it more. "You think I would offer it if I wasn't okay with it?" she commented as she started heading towards the door, and after a short silence, she asked a question she knew Oliver wasn't expecting "Are you aware that you blush quite a lot?" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed after Jenna, then halted once she pointed that out. He put his hand to his cheek, looking right at her.

"Oh, do I?" he muttered. "I never really noticed before. I guess I do?"

He wondered if he was making it that obvious.

• Brohoof 1

"eeyep." Jenna simply replied as she stopped too and looked at Oliver with her usual smile "Not that there's anything wrong with that." "I just noticed that when I have paid attention to your reactions." "I'd actually say I prefer that over the alternative."

• Brohoof 1