Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Oliver looked back at Jenna, still blushing. "That's pretty obvious, isn't it?" he chuckled awkwardly.

He blinked and kept eye contact with her. "But yeah, I kinda have a crush on you. You're really cool and pretty."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just grinned and nodded slowly to Oliver's question.

"Pretty?" Jenna said, sounding almost surprised before being quiet for a moment, after realizing the silence, she smiled awkwardly "Sorry about that, I'm just not used to guys using so...polite words." "Anyways, I..." she then suddenly stopped talking, and it was her turn to turn red, she was going to admit that she also was crushing on Oliver, but now that she had to actually say it out loud, it wasn't as easy as she had thought, "Um..I..um"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded a little. "Y-yeah, you're pretty," he repeated, trying not to raise his voice too high and embarrass her. He returned the awkward smile. "It's fine."

He blinked, noticing she was turning red as well. "You okay...?"

• Brohoof 1

"I...." Jenna muttered, why was coming up with words suddenly so hard, she looked away and rubbed back of her neck awkwardly "I...You're...quite..cute yourself and I..." she looked at the table, before turning back towards Oliver, looking rather frustrated "Feeling is mutual." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's eyes widened and his own face flushed bright red. He wasn't expecting that kind of answer at all. "C-cute...?!"

No girl his age had ever called him cute before. He wasn't sure what to think, but coming from Jenna it felt quite nice.

"Y-you like me...?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna sipped her coke to collect her thoughts "That's what mutual feelings mean." she was bit more collected than Oliver, but it was clear that she wasn't any less awkward than him, she was also still red "Everything from your dog like behavior to you blushing all the time is...........cute and you're....so...funny and...polite...."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's face went even redder from Jenna listing off what she liked about him. He wasn't expecting such a long list, or a list in general, but it definitely made him happy to hear it as well as flustered.

"Y-you think I'm funny?" He grinned.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh," Oliver muttered, biting his lip and looking away. "Sorry, I'm not used to this kinda thing so I dunno what to look for. Never had any girls call me... cute and stuff."

His face burned when he looked back up at Jenna, and he tried taking a drink to calm down a bit.

• Brohoof 1

"Don't be." Jenna simply commented, her tone was surprisingly normal considering how red she still was "Guys are generally bad at taking hints, and I can't claim my hints are so obvious that anyone should get them." "I'm just as unfamiliar with them as you."

• Brohoof 1

"R-really?" Oliver muttered, rather surprised that Jenna was as unfamiliar with these feelings as he was. "I figured someone as pretty as you would get compliments like that all the time." He blurted out, sounding completely genuine instead of flirting.

• Brohoof 1

"So other guys talk to you a lot?" Oliver summed up, and he felt the smallest pang of jealousy in his chest. He didn't really like the idea of other guys talking to Jenna, but he wasn't completely sre why.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver took the next piece when Jenna got hers, and smirked at her comment. "Yeah, that'll teach them not to mess with you."

He blinked, realising something. "I wonder why you didn't do that when we first met?"

• Brohoof 1

"Because you didn't give reason to." Jenna simply replied "You were clearly just curious and didn't try to hit on me." "It makes a big difference where your eyes are pointing when you stare at someone." she smiled nonchalantly "And you were clearly more interested in the coin than the person flipping it." "If you would have been staring directly at me, you could have gotten some nasty words."

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, taking a bite of his pizza. "Yeah, your coin trick was really cool," he said, grinning.

His face flushed a little pink. "And, well, you're really cool as well, and pretty. It's okay to say that now, right?" He quickly asked, realising what he'd blurted out.

• Brohoof 1

"I never said it's not okay." Jenna simply pointed out as she took a bite out of her piece "I can spot a genuine compliment, and there's nothing wrong with those." she got a bit red again, but she also smirked "And besides, it is already established that we tolerate each other so compliments are acceptable." she said in in joking manner, since her choice of words were purposely bit weird, but she had chosen them mostly because she found it easier to say with 'weaker' words.

• Brohoof 1

"Well, yeah," Oliver agreed, grinning awkwardly at her, "that makes sense. We know each other so it's okay."

His face got a bit redder as he went on. "I do mean it when I say it, too. Cuz you're really pretty."

• Brohoof 1

"So now we just know each other?" Jenna commented jokingly before taking another bite "And thank you...." her previous blush was still there "....though I never thought you didn't mean it." she looked towards the table awkwardly and rubbed her neck "Though I have to admit it feels weird that someone actually likes me in that way."

• Brohoof 1

"W-well uh," Oliver muttered, then realised Jenna was just kidding, "you know what I mean." He grinned.

He tilted his head to the side, his doglike side showing a little. "Really? I thought you'd be used to someone really thinking you're pretty."

• Brohoof 1