Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"I would say that liking my appreance is side effect of you liking me." Jenna stated humorously, she took another bite and smirked "But certainly that's nothing compared to how cute you are, wolfie." She put her finger against her chin, acting thoughtful "Or would adorable be more accurate."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's face flushed bright red, not expecting that comment from Jenna. He wasn't used to girls his age calling him cute, so he wasn't sure how to think of it.

He could only respond with a flustered, doglike whine.

• Brohoof 1

"Awwww." Jenna said before smirking "You're only making your situation worse." she stated, casually taking the next bite "After all, your reaction makes you seem even cuter, and cuter you act, more I will point it out." she had gotten over most of the flustering and such, so she was now capable of embracing her feeling, meaning that she was more than happy to tease Oliver until he too got over it.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver whined a little more, looking down at the table in embarrassment. Jenna definitely got over her own quickly, he thought. So he'd have to do the same.

But it wasn't easy, given he could tell she was teasing her and also meant it.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna laughed and took a sip of her coke "Come on, there's no reason to be embarrassed about being cute." "Though you are cute when you are embarrassed, so I don't mind if you don't stop." she rested her hands on the table and grinned "I could watch you in this state for days."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked away and let out a soft, doglike growl in embarrassment. He couldn't help himself, but he would have to if he wanted Jenna to stop.

"I'm just not used to it," he confessed quietly, just low enough for her to hear.

• Brohoof 1

"I know" Jenna simply replied "That's exactly why it's so cute...though your...quirks help with it too." she was talking about his dog-like aspects, but for obvious reason she couldn't say it directly. The interaction between the two had made Jenna realize that this could actually work, that it could go further than just a simple crush between the two...but even she wasn't ready to say anything about it in public place like this. She finished her piece of pizza and took another one.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver let out a tiny yip that only Jenna would hear. It was becoming more apparent that his doglike quirks tended to surface depending on emotion.

He took another slice of pizza to eat, trying to think of something he could tease Jenna back for.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smiled at Oliver who's second identity was coming through more and more, though this didn't worry her since it wasn't unheard of for a person to have personality like his. "So, I was thinking...would you like to stay the night in my place?" "You know, a sleepover." she knew that the question came out of nowhere, and in a way, that was the plan, though it didn't really have anything to do with the crush situation, she just felt like it could be fun. "You have the whole day time time to think, but it's better ask early."

• Brohoof 1

"A sleepover?" Oliver repeated, feeling an excitement in his chest that began washing away how flustered he was. The thought that it would be a fun time was certainly mutual, especially since it didn't occur to him that it would be related on their crush on each other.

"I'll have to ask my parents," he admitted, and grinned at her, "but I'd love to!"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna grinned "That's settled then, you ask your parents at some point." "I don't have any games or such but I'm sure we can come up with something fun to do." she smirked as she realized something "If nothing else, that would be good chance to get to know each other better."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver felt a twinge of disappointment hearing Jenna didn't have any games, but he agreed that they would surely find their own fun.

"Oh yeah, it's gonna be so cool!" he yipped. It took him just enough concentration not to sprout a wagging tail.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smiled, continuing with her piece of pizza "Your enthusiasm is so adorable, probably one of the reasons why I fell for you." she said it as casually as she could, not necessary wanting to tease Oliver too much with it, but still wanting to see his reaction.

• Brohoof 1

"Huh?" Oliver muttered, face flushing pink again as the remainder of his slice hung from his mouth, clenched in his teeth. He bit off a bit and swallowed, grinning shyly. "I guess I'll keep being enthusiastic then!"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just laughed without saying anything at first, before commenting "You don't need to keep being anything, you are everything by just existing." she smirked "All you lack is confidence in being yourself and voicing your thoughts, and I'm sure I can help you with that with time."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver couldn't help but smile at Jenna's compliments. He could tell she meant every word of what she said.

He looked at her and nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that. You're really confident and stuff, so it'll be easy to learn from you."

Jenna took another bite and sipped her drink, pouring more coke to her glass "I'm not sure if you can just learn it like that, it's not exactly something you can just read about and start doing." she smiled "It's more of a experience thing, you learn it when you do it." she then 'accidentally' moved her legs in a way that their side's were against Oliver's legs, she would have done the cliche hand's-accidentally-touching thing, but it was bit hard when there was a pizza between them.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver went to speak, but tensed up when he felt something against his legs. He glanced beneath the table and his face slowly turned pink again, trying not to let out another yip.

"W-well, uh," he muttered, "I figured I could learn from being around you..."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled again, she knew Oliver would react, but she wasn't expecting it to be this strong reaction, she didn't move her legs away, in fact, she moved them slightly as they were against Oliver to keep him constantly aware about them being there, "That's what I was thinking too." she grinned "But remember that it won't happen inside your comfort zone."

• Brohoof 1

"U-um, yeah," Oliver agreed, still unsure what to think of Jenna's legs touching his. He definitely liked it, but he wondered if it was appropriate.

"S-so uh," he went on, "what should I do... to, uh, change that...?"

• Brohoof 1

"I don't know if there's anything specific really." Jenna said thoughtfully "I don't know the science behind these things so I can't say anything that works for sure." "But I believe that if you get outside your comfort zone enough, you'll be forced to get more confident." "My only verbal advice I can give is what I told you earlier, first you need to stop thinking about what others think, figure out what you think is okay and what's not, and stick to it." she smirked "I'd say I'm good person to practice with because I'm pretty verbal about things I don't like."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly. What Jenna said made quite a bit of sense. He'd have to do something he wasn't comfortable with to get more confident.

He grinned at her. "Yeah, you are. It's one of the things I really like about you."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and helped himself to some more pizza. "I just think it's pretty cool that you're so confident," he said, "like you can do whatever you want. It's one of the reasons I like you, to be honest."