Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Oliver eventually stopped, taking a deep breath and resting his tired arms. He looked at Jenna and grinned, feeling proud of himself.

"Thanks," he said. "That stuff you shpwed me is much better. I usually get really tired by now."

• Brohoof 1

"That's why right style is important, you will find even better styles as you practice, because though there is the general 'right way' to do things, we all have our own styles." Jenna explained smiling, it was almost word to word what the instructor had told her years ago, but it was true, and it was something Jenna felt was important to know. "You can rest now, or keep going, whatever you see fit, I'll go see if I can beat my teacher." she then made her way to the instructor that had been watching them the whole time and said something to her.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and nodded, taking in Jenna's advice. "Yeah, I'll keep working on it. Thanks."

He watched as Jenna approached her instructor, and decided to sit and watch her fight. He wanted to see what she could do.

• Brohoof 1

The two women had a short conversation before the instructed called a person from the group to them, they then went to pick up staffs and stood against each other, both having calm expression on their faces. The person that had been called from the group started counting down and when the countdown was finished, Jenna and the instructor started moving. The 'battle' was noticeably more aggressive and fast-paced than it had been between Jenna and the students, but at the same time both women were as calm as one could be. It looked pretty even for a while, but it changed when the instructor managed to disarm Jenna, for a second, as Jenna caught her staff from the air right after that, prolonging the duel for a bit more, but eventually the instructor was victorious, and Jenna ended up laying on the ground disarmed and panting, the instructor standing calmly over her with a proud smile. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver leaned forward and watched intently as the two girls sparred. He was almost entranced at how Jenna moved and flowed with her staff, like it was some kind of dance. It was mesmerising.

He was a little upset that she didn't win, because he was supporting her, but he was still proud of her for doing so well.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The instructor gave her hand to Jenna who pulled herself with it, they then had a short conversation, after which the instructor whispered something to Jenna, which caused her to go a bit red, then pushing her towards Oliver and turning back towards her students. Jenna stumbled few steps before gaining normal balance, and she made her way to Oliver, "One just can't beat her, I probably should just wait unlit she gets old and slow." she chuckled, she sounded a bit exhausted.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver watched Jenna go red and stumble toward him, and tilted his head quizzically. What did she say to her?

He grinned at her. "You did really good though. You almost had her. I think you can take her next time."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Jenna smiled "Thanks." she replied, chuckling a bit "But that won't happen before she stops training." she subconsciously put her hand on Oliver's should resting on it a little "Do you want to practice your thing some more or are you ready to go back to my apartment?" she asked, still breathing heavily from exhaustion.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed softly from Jenna putting her hand on his shoulder. He didn't hate it though; she had a comfortable grip.

"We can go back to your place now if you want," he said, looking in her eyes. "You look exhausted."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I kinda am." Jenna replied "I did give my everything after all." she pulled her hand back to her side "I'll see you at the door, don't forget anything into the changing room." she then made her way to the women's room, there wasn't any showers at the gym, so she just put her jacket and such on and went to the lobby to wait for Oliver.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and went to the changing room to get his things. Once he was ready, he walked out to the lobby and met Jenna there.

"You did great back there," he said, smiling at her. "You looked awesome."

• Brohoof 1

"Thanks" Jenna thanked smiling, seeming bit surprised by the latter compliment, "You weren't half bad yourself, You learned very quickly for someone who has never done this before." she continued with quiet and slightly shy-ish tone "You made me feel proud of you." it felt so weird to say that, it probably was bit weird, she didn't know if it was, she just hoped it wasn't too weird.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's own face flushed red at the compliment. He didn't think Jenna would be proud of him, but it was so nice to ear. He really loved getting compliments for some reason; If his tail had gotten out, it would be wagging.

"W-well, it just sorta came to me," he muttered shyly.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just chuckled, but it wasn't humorous chuckle, it was the type of chuckle you make when you see something cute "Let's go shall we." she then said heading to the door, holding it open, she took Oliver's hand to her own when he passed her and started walking next to him when they got outside. It was a early evening, sometime after 7 pm, so the already empty streets were even emptier than earlier, only movement being a car passing now and then.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned awkwardly and followed Jenna out the door. He blushed when she took his hand, and his smile grew happier as they walked next to each other.

He looked around at the empty street, frowning quizzically. "Is it usually this quiet around here?"

• Brohoof 1

"Depends really, it's rarely this quiet, but it has happened before." Jenna replied with casual tone "But my guess is same as it was about the quiet arcade, people probably are scared because of what is going on." she lowered her voice just a bit "And I would be lying if I said I don't find this to be bit chilling myself, I have a very bad feeling about it." she tightened her grip slightly on Oliver's hand "There's nothing more worrisome than world peace."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly, frowning as he walked alongside Jenna. His own grip tightened on her hand, almost protectively. His instincts were flaring up as he watched and listened for any possible surprises.

• Brohoof 1

"It's not easy to act tough all the time you know." Jenna started, she didn't know why she wanted to say this now, but she couldn't help it "To push people away so they don't know too much about you." she leaned towards Oliver "I'm happy we met."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked, cheeks flushing red as Jenna leaned against him. He grinned and gently leaned back onto her. "I'm happy too. It's great to meet someone I can relate to and enjoy different things with."

• Brohoof 1

Not wanting to ruin the moment, Jenna stayed quiet for a moment, she felt comfortable in totally new way, it was different than it had been with her first attempt on dating, it was better. After moment of silence, Jenna broke the silence, talking with soft voice "It's funny now that I think about it." "Us, I mean." "I was always looking for someone like myself, but ended up finding out through you that it was actually total opposite I was seeking."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver perked up from Jenna's voice, starting to get used to the eerie silence. He turned to her, giving her a quizzical look, tilting his head.

"The opposite?" he repeated. "I thought you'd be into strong tough guys too."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled "Do you see yourself as a strong tough guy?" she smirked "Don't take it in a wrong way, but I'd say you're not what I'd necessary call strong and tough, if we are talking about first impressions." her smirk turned to a kind smile "You talked about magic, you play video games, you're very submissive." "I don't want to insult you, but you could be seen as a loser by those who don't have the pleasure to know you." "Yet here we are, happily dating, and I'm happy about it."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed and looked away, frowning self-consciously. He never really thought he was a loser, but he supposed if she put it that way...

He blinked and looked at her, surprised. "You... like it?"

• Brohoof 1

"I don't like it, I like you." Jenna pointed out with a soft tone "Like I said, that's how those who don't know you could think, but I know you." she smiled towards Oliver "You could do with bit of confidence boost, but like I promised earlier, I'll do my best to help you with that."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver couldn't help but give Jenna a wide smile, cheeks red from her words. It was so reassuring that she was willing to help him and accept so much about him.

"Thanks," she said. "I'll do my best to get more confident for you."

• Brohoof 1