Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Oliver sat down at the table with Jenna, taking his own jacket off. He looked back at her, not noticing anything better to look at.

"Yeah?" he asked, tilting his head. "How come? Would it be too noisy?"

• Brohoof 1

"The noise isn't a bother." Jenna said shaking her head "I just don't want to hear any news right now, the day has been so nice and I don't want it to be ruined." she knew if this conversation went for too long the risk of it ruining the day was also there "But let's not talk more about that, we can worry about it tomorrow." she smiled 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, now understanding why Jenna didn't want to watch any TV at the moment. Today had been so nice, and he didn't want any bad news to ruin it either.

"Yeah," he agreed, grinning. "Today was really fun, huh?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna nodded, she didn't really have anything to add since she already said she had enjoyed the day, but she didn't want to stay quiet either, so she responded "I don't think the day itself was nice..." she purposely kept a pause before grinning at Oliver and continuing "...I think you made it nice." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned and tilted his head, worrying for a moment about what Jenna first said. His face blushed red when she continued.

"I-I did?" he muttered, starting to fidget shyly. "W-why do you say that?"

• Brohoof 1

"Because it's true." Jenna simply stated with slightly teasing tone that was still serious enough to tell she was being truthful "I have had plenty of days where I have gone to practice and then gone to pizza place, but today all that have been lot more enjoyable." 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, that makes sense," Oliver said, still blushing somewhat from Jenna's compliment. "Anything's better when you're doing it with someone you like."

He fidgeted on the table again. "It was definitely a lot more fun for me too."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smiled and hummed happily not having anything to add, but she wouldn't have the time to add anything anyways because the pizza arrived. She thanked the member of the staff and proceeded to take one piece on her plate. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled back at Jenna, not having much else to say either. She thanked the waiter for the pizza and took a slice for himself.

"This one looks really good," he said to her, quietly with a grin.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna nodded again, eating a piece of her piece "It tasted good too, not the best i have ever tasted, but good still." it wasn't bad by any means, it just didn't compare to her favorite place, though it may have been the case of being used to certain taste." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and kept eating. "Yeah, the place you go to was kinda nicer, but I like this place too."

He looked out the window, then back to Jenna, grinning at her. "Today was really fun, wasn't it?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna nodded with a smile like before "Yeah." she then said before taking another bite "But honestly, all these days have been great, I really enjoy our time together." "I'm glad you decided to look at my coin tricks." she chuckled a bit, though ultimately it really was that choice from Oliver that had lead to all of this. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled and looked down shyly. "Yeah, well you made the trick look really cool, so I had to watch you do it."

He grinned up at Jenna. "I've had a lot of fun too. I didn't think it'd be this fun."

• Brohoof 1

"That's the great about life, sometimes we are wrong in a positive way." Jenna simply stated before taking yet another bite, then continuing with quieter voice to make sure that the staff doesn't hear her "But this all reminds me of one question I need to ask you." "How intimate you're willing to be in public...or well, in school mostly?"

"I mean, there's the obvious limit of doing anything with the risk of losing the control of our abilities, but I mean more in, do you want to keep it a secret for now or are you okay with something like random kisses or even something as simple as holding hands?" "And I'm asking you now, this is your opinion, don't think about what would like."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly, taking a bite of his own. He looked at Jenna, curious at hearing she wanted to ask him something.

He blushed at the thought of holding hands and kissing in public. She could likely see in his eyes that he didn't hate the idea at all. "I-I'd be really okay with that."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna nodded "Aright, that's good to know." "For me, what I have said before goes, I will tell you if I have problem with something." she smiled and took another bite "I wonder what kind of nickname you'll get, since you're dating the school loner." she then said thoughtfully.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and kept biting into his own half of the pizza. He tilted his head at Jenna's next comment; he'd never thought about what people would think of him dating her.

"I dunno," he said. "I don't mind either."

• Brohoof 1

"Well that's good to hear." Jenna smiled "But remember that you can tell me if it ends up bothering you." she took another bite "You don't need to act though with things like that." she felt like that had to be said even though she doubted the possible nickname would be too bad, and people would be most likely more confused than anything that someone like him would be the one dating her.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded. "Neither do you," he said, smiling at her. "If anything starts bothering you, you can tell me. I won't be upset or anything."

He did hope no one would give him trouble for it though.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smiled and nodded, it wasn't like she had ever been worried about something like that, she actually wondered if there even was a way for her to upset Oliver, not that she wanted to do it of course, but she just felt like he was too understanding to actually get upset about anything she could see herself doing. "There's one more thing, don't let the guy I tried to date get on your nerves if he says anything to you, he necessarily won't, he most likely will just look at you with annoyance or something, but if he does, ignore it, he's still bit salty about the whole thing and may try to take it out on you since he's too afraid to say anything to me."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned. He hadn't thought about a confrontation with Jenna's ex, and he'd much rather avoid one.

"Alright, I'll keep away from him," he said with a nod, "but I hope he isn't looking for a fight or something."

• Brohoof 1

"I will," said Oliver, unable to stop himself from smiling. He liked the thought of Jenna standing up to someone, even an ex. He knew it was in her character, but it was still good to think about. "I'd like to see him try taking you on."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shook her head with a smile "No you wouldn't, it wouldn't be nearly as entertaining as it was at the gym." "Besides, it's pretty certain he won't, he already lost once, and it's not like he can add life worth of experience in short time." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver perked up, guessing at what Jenna was implying. "Ooh, you've already beaten him before?"

He grinned and leaned forward. If he could, his tail would be wagging with excitement. "What happened? How'd you do it?"

• Brohoof 1