Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"I do remember mentioning this at some point earlier, but...it wasn't really a fight per say." Jenna explained, taking another piece on her plate "He just got a bit too....comfortable with me and didn't listen when I told him to stop." "There was a very short argument, he grabbed me, and he ended up on the floor, simple and quick, but he hasn't tried his luck after that."

• Brohoof 1

"Wow," Oliver muttered, eyes widened with wonder as he ate another slice. "That's so awesome!"

He pictured this guy being much bigger than her, yet she dealt with him so easily. "I bet no one's tried that with you since, huh?"

• Brohoof 1

"There wasn't really a problem with people trying anything with me before it either, but no, nobody has tried anything after it." Jenna replied as she ate "And luckily people agreed with my decision so there wasn't any negative consequences for me either." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and ate more of his half. "That's good. Glad people are smart enough to get the hint the first time."

He wondered what this guy looked like. He hoped he wasn't too much bigger than him.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shrugged "That or they are just scared of physical confrontation, since they are more than happy to talk crap."  she ate a bit more "Though it probably does also have to do with the fact that he isn't the smallest guy around, he's not huge by any means, but he is strong enough looking that one would think he'd crush me with a one hand."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, finishing another slice and taking another. He grinned at the thought of a big guy like that taking on Jenna and losing.

"But you totally beat him," he said, not hiding his excitement.

(edited)

Jenna shrugged "Sure, but it wasn't anything too impressive, since he didn't think I would actually do anything." she then nonchalantly ate more of her piece "The humiliation was lot worse to him than the actual beating...if you can even call it that, since I barely hit him."

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked, surprised at hearing that Jenna barely hit the guy. Was he really that weak, or just that overconfident?

"Wow, if that's all it took to deal with him, he mustn't be that impressive in general."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Well, like I said, it wasn't really a fight." Jenna reminded "He grabbed me thinking I wouldn't do anything, and I did." "I'm not trying to make him sound any tougher he is, he really isn't that impressive considering I have met younger and smaller people who are better fighters, but what happened isn't really a good demonstration of what he actually can do." she may have disliked the person, but she wasn't one to talk untrue trash behind backs. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver tilted his head, finding something Jenna said rather interesting. "So you mean he's tougher than he looked when you deal with him?"

He blinked. "Or is he just like that no matter what he does?"

• Brohoof 1

"What I'm saying is that he wasn't his strongest there, since he really hadn't a chance to react." Jenna said "But I'm also saying he isn't that impressive because he doesn't actually know how to fight and is just strong." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly and kept eating. "So you outskilled him then? That's still awesome."

He smiled at Jenna. "I bet you're still stronger than him anyway. You're really tough, especially from today."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm not strong, just skilled." Jenna said with a smile "Fighting isn't about strength, in fact, if your opponent is skilled enough, strength may be a weakness, because it can be used against you." "It's an important differentiation." 

• Brohoof 1

"You're still pretty strong," Oliver insisted, smiling widely at Jenna. "Especially at the dojo, and from training earlier."

He looked around her. "You don't have that much muscle either," he said innocently.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shook her head "Nah, if we were to do something that requires pure strength, I'd be in the bottom." she smiled "I just know how to use the little strength I have." "Sure I may be stronger than a girl of my size would usually be, but I'm still at the lower end." 

(didn't really understand/get the last comment)

• Brohoof 1

"I wouldn't have noticed," said Oliver, smiling at Jenna. "You looked really strong to me, with how you fought in the dojo."

(Oh, I meant he didn't want to offend her by implying she looked weak)

• Brohoof 1

Not wanting to repeat for third time, Jenna just shrugged "That's what happens when there's years of difference in skill." she grinned "But you'll find that from us two, you will be the one doing more heavy lifting." she said it with a joking tone, and though it really was a joke, there was bit of truth behind it. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded. "Yeah, you could definitely take that teacher on some day soon." He smiled at Jenna and finished another slice.

He blinked and tilted his head at her next comment. "You think so? How come?"

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe when she's too old to fight." Jenna replied jokingly eating more of her piece.
"It's simple really, and I have told the reason few times now." "I may know what I'm doing when it comes to fighting, but I'm still small and only a bit stronger than any other girl of my size, so if there's something big and heavy, you are more likely to be able to lift it than me." she explained smiling. "Of course I can use my powers to make some things easier to lift, but that's not always possible." 

• Brohoof 1

"I guess that makes sense," Oliver muttered, taking another piece. "I just never thought I'd be that strong. I mean, I'm kinda strong in my other form, but I always figured you'd be the tougher one of us."

• Brohoof 1

"Again, I would like to emphasize the difference between things like tough and strong." Jenna said with a kind tone "a kid can be tougher than a adult bodybuilder, but latter is without question stronger." "In a same way I'm harder to beat in a fight than you, but you can lift more that I can." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed. He hadn't thought that he'd be physically stronger than Jenna, but he didn't hate the idea.

"Imagine if you were stronger and I could fight as well as you," he said, grinning. "That'd be awesome."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled "Latter can easily happen." "It will take time and effort, but if you keep up the practice, you can get as skillful as I am." she kept smiling "After all, my teacher has more experience-advantage compared to me than I have compared to you, and I can almost give her a challenge." 

• Brohoof 1

"I hope so," Oliver said, smiling shyly at Jenna, then nodded. "Yeah, you really gave her a challenge. It was awesome."

His heart fluttered as he remembered it, as well as watching Jenna fight earlier. He loved watching her.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna blinked amused, of course Oliver twisted it back to praising her, not that it surprised her, she just found it a little funny. She finished her last piece, "Sure it was, but what about we praise you for once?" she then asked with a grin "Like for example how fast learner you are."

• Brohoof 1