Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Oliver blushed at Jenna's praise, not expecting to hear it. It was pretty sudden, at least to him.

"A fast learner?" he repeated, tilting his had. "You think so? I was just trying to do what you told me."

• Brohoof 1

"Yes." Jenna simply responded "I need to only show things once to you and understand the idea right away." "Usually it doesn't happen that easily, there's a reason why you see in many places people making the moves against nothing first before having and opponent."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed and smiled a little, feeling proud that Jenna was so pleased with him. He hadn't thought about the lessons being difficult, he just did them.

He nodded. "Yeah, that makes sense. Training with you is really fun though."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned, liking the idea of getting to try even more things with Jenna. He wondered how far the basics went, then how many new things there would be to learn after that.

"What's it like?" he asked.

• Brohoof 1

"Fun" Jenna simply said with a grin "It's the part where for example the weapons come in, and instead of doing one or two moves, you need to combine everything you learn in the basics." there was something she needed to figure out before that though, that something being, how she would get Oliver give his all, since he was holding back in fear of hurting her. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, grinning at the idea of weapons. He didn't really think much about fighting before, but Jenna made it look really fun. He saw what she could do with a weapon, and he couldn't wait to learn to do that too.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled and after a moment asked "So, are you done with your food?" "There's no hurry but I'm done so we can leave if you want, I don't really have any idea for a place we could go next, but if you don't have anything either, we can just walk around."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, yeah I'm done too," said Oliver, finishing the last slice on his side. He got up and stretched, before looking around.

He smiled at Jenna. "Walking around sounds fun. Maybe we'll find out something?"

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe" Jenna said with a shrug as she got up and stretched, after which she thanked the staff again and made her way outside. When they started walking, Jenna looked around "The silence still feels so weird, it's like walking around at night, just without the night."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver thanked the staff as well and headed outside with Jenna. He looked around, frowning at how quiet it was. "Yeah, it shouldn't be this quiet during the day."

He bit his lip. "You don't think something's happened, do you?"

• Brohoof 1

"Besides military suddenly taking over the streets?" "Nah" Jenna replied nonchalantly "Like I said before, it's most likely just because people are afraid, because like you, their first thought is that something has happened." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned. The military walking around and people staying indoors didn't bode well. Especially if he didn't know why it was happening.

"I haven't even seen anything happen yet," he muttered, looking around.

• Brohoof 1

"Well, yeah I guess so," Oliver agreed, smiling a little at Jenna. "But if everything's okay, why is it still so quiet?"

He didn't like the idea of not knowing what happened either, it was almost scary.

• Brohoof 1

"Because people are scared." Jenna repeated "If army suddenly came into your house and started chilling there telling that nothing is wrong, while still staying there, wouldn't you be a bit worried too, even though nothing has happened yet?" "Now, think that instead of your house it's your street, what about the city? whole country? the whole world?" "You have to remember that all wars were stopped for this, this is a freaky situation, there's no way past that."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, yeah that makes sense," Oliver agreed. "But still, you'd think the army would clear away if everything's alright."

He looked around, his senses sharpened for anything that could want to attack them.

• Brohoof 1

"Nobody said everything is aright." Jenna reminded "Something doesn't need to happen there to be a problem, just a threat of something happening is...well, a threat." "I still thing this is something to do with the dates we got."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, that can't be a coincidence," Oliver agreed, still keeping his guard up as he walked. "We get that weird message, then the army shows up and the streets are all empty? It's gotta be connected somehow."

• Brohoof 1

"Army and the empty streets are obviously connected, as stated before." Jenna agreed "But i'm not sure if we got the message because of the army, or if it really just happened to happen at the same time." "Though I'd say it's pretty safe to say that they are related to same thing." 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, it probably is," Oliver muttered. "I just don't really like it. The army being involved with that message usually means something dangerous. Why else would they need the army other than something really dangerous?"

• Brohoof 1

"And you're clearly not the only one that thinks that." Jenna pointed out, doing 'look around you' gesture with her hand "But if it is related to the dates like it probably is, we have time, I will figure out tomorrow what it is that happens, and we can then prepare ourselves for that same happening at our school." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, looking back at Jenna. He trusted her of course; he was just nervous about all this.

"I just hope it's not someone trying to get us or something," he admitted. "I don't want you getting hurt."

• Brohoof 1

"I'd say that still isn't something we should worry about, because like I said when we first talked about this, it would be really odd that somebody send us all of the dates and locations if it was supposed to be a trap for people like me." "I find it to be more likely that someone wants us to prepare for something, that would explain sending all dates to everyone, they know that will raise conversations."

• Brohoof 1

"I guess that makes sense," Oliver agreed, biting his lip. "But I still don't like it. All the secrecy and stuff, it just feels really suspicious."

He turned around, in case someone was behind them, then looked ahead again.

• Brohoof 1