Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Maybe it is supposed to be suspicious." Jenna suggested "What if whoever sent those letters want people like us to look into it?" "I mean, sure the military action by itself is suspicious, but it wouldn't necessary be enough to make people look into it deeper, so somebody sent those letters with a...fitting picture, so that it would be personal and thus lead to people looking into it."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned at that idea. "That just makes it sound like a trap, since it means they know what we are. They must be watching us."

He looked around again. "It definitely feels like it could be a trap."

• Brohoof 1

"Again, that doesn't make sense with us getting all the dates, because if it was a trap, only the first one would certainly fall for it, because everyone else has the time to figure out what happened and just not go to their coordinates." Jenna pointed out "And why would they go through all of this anyway just for a trap, because they already know who we are, so they could do things unnoticed."

• Brohoof 1

"But what if we are the first ones?" Oliver pointed out. "What if we all got this letter to meet up at the same time? It explains why no one else knows what to expect."

He shrugged. "Maybe they want to deal with us privately, so the army doesn't get involved?"

• Brohoof 1

"Wouldn't still make sense as a trap, if you want someone into a trap, you don't want to get huge attention towards the trap." Jenna argued "Instead the sender made sure thousands of people with special abilities are wondering if it is a trap." "And even if it was a trap, why worry about it, there is dates before ours, we have time to figure out if something happens or doesn't happen." "If something that seems like a trap happens, we don't go, if nothing happens proving the other dates are fake, we don't go." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well how can we find out if it's not a trap?" Oliver asked. "All we know is where to go and when to go there."

He shrugged. "Unless we go there early and check out if there's anything showing that it's a trap?"

• Brohoof 1

"We just see what happens at the other coordinates that are set to happen before us." Jenna reminded "Internet is a powerful tool, and I know the right places where to find answers, we just need to wait." she didn't like how the mood of the conversation had gone down and she wanted to try to lift it back up, so she continued with a slightly humorous tone "You have forgotten you are talking to a conspiracy theorist, if someone sees a trap, it's me."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver shrugged and kept walking. "I guess so."

He looked at Jenna and smiled, blushing a little. "Yeah, I guess you have a good idea for this kind of stuff. I've never really had to deal with anything like this before."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, technically I haven't dealt with anything like that, I'm just....in the right mindset." Jenna said, still a bit humorous. She put her hand on Oliver's shoulder with assuring smile "But regardless of what happens, we will be fine, I promise it." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed a little from Jenna's hand on his shoulder, but smiled from the attention. "Yeah, I know. It's just good to know what we're getting into."

He walked closer to Jenna, feeling more comfortable.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smiled not wanting to continue on the topic, the truth was, she was quite worried too, as she had really bad feeling about the whole thing, but she knew that if you let the worry take too much control, you end up making stupid decisions.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver kept walking beside Jenna, trying not to let his fear overcome him. He held Jenna's hand, finding some comfort in contact with her. He looked at her and smiled; he could sense some doubt in her, but he felt it was his turn to reassure her.

• Brohoof 1

Talking about things that will happen, Jenna was reminded of something "I meant to ask this at some point, but at what time you usually arrive to the school?" "I'm just curious if we'll meet first in the morning or after the first class, since I tend to be bit earlier at the school than most people."

• Brohoof 1

"I don't have a specific time, as I don't really look at the clock when I arrive, something over half an hour early, but i'd say that since you come that early, we will meet in the morning too." Jenna replied with a smile "I can be found somewhere around the main entrance." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we'll meet up then we can look around for any clues or something before this meeting starts. Anything that can give us an advantage in case it's a trap."

He couldn't help but keep the possibility in mind.

• Brohoof 1

"Again, we don't need to worry about that yet since our time is Tuesday and not tomorrow, though i guess we can look around a bit tomorrow too to see if there's anything obvious." Jenna said calmly, she talking about them meeting hadn't been related to the letter, but it wasn't a bad idea to use that time to their advantage."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just nodded, as she didn't really want to bring back the conversation about the letter due to it making her feel worried and unprepared, and Oliver would probably be able to sense as much with his superior senses. "What about after school, when does your last class end?" 

• Brohoof 1

"That's agreed then." Jenna said with a smile "Maybe you should take some more exercise friendly clothes with you too, since we could go right from the school to the old storage to practice, or is there some time that would fit you better for you?" she had promised to train Oliver, so the only question was when.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna nodded "That's an agreement then." she smiled "So, that's tomorrow pretty much planned, is there something you would like to do today still or are you supposed to head home soon?" It was starting to be around late afternoon/early evening. 

• Brohoof 1