Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna grinned "I would be flattered but I know I'm great." she said jokingly, clearly flattered "Jokes aside, I'm glad you trust my teaching skills, and I hope I will be able to fulfill your expectation..." she then exhaled amused "...though, knowing you, there's probably no way I could fail them." the latter was meant as a joke, but it was most likely true. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned, showing he was fully comfortable with Jenna teaching him. He already felt like he was learning a lot from her.

Her next comment made him blush and look aside. "Well, it's because you're a great teacher."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled "Considering your reaction, I think there's bit more to it." she obviously knew what it was, she was just teasing Oliver a bit, because she found his embarrassment cute and because he had never asked her to not do it, "But don't worry, it one of the things I like about you." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled and blushed at hearing that, and got a little closer to Jenna. "Well yeah, but you're still a really good teacher. I never would've learned how to block and stuff so well if it wasn't you showing me."

• Brohoof 1

"That may be true." Jenna admitted "Or well, my teacher could have done that too, but I don't know if you would have made it out alive." she was clearly joking with the latter part, but it was partly true, Jenna was gentle and kind in her teaching compared to her teacher, but she of course didn't blame her for it, after all, it had made her who she was. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned at Jenna's comment. She knew she was joking, but there had to be some truth behind it. Was her teacher really that strict?

"Well in that case," he said with a grin, "I'm glad it's you teaching me then."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled "And I'm glad it's you who I am teaching." it really was nicer to teach Oliver than anyone else simply because they were dating, because she wouldn't necessarily feel comfortable with some random guy, or a girl in that matter. Not knowing what else to say or do, Jenna gave Oliver a quick kiss on the cheek.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nearly jumped from the kiss, not seeing it coming. He fought for control of his body and just barely stopped a wagging tail from sprouting out.

He smiled and returned the favour with a quick kiss of his own.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled a bit, she hadn't expected Oliver to be caught so off guard, but in hindsight she knew she should have known it would happen, not that it was a bad thing that it did, since it was adorably amusing. She spoke with a humorous, slightly teasing tone "You need to start getting used to surprise kisses if you want to keep praising and complimenting me." 

• Brohoof 1

Jenna grinned "I will hold you on that." was this a sign of Oliver getting more confident with her, or was it a comeback he hadn't thought through? she didn't know, but she wished the former "And i'll give you a cookie if you manage to sneak up on me without me noticing." she said it in joking manner, though she knew he could do it if she wasn't paying attention, but if she was, he really couldn't. since she could quite literally feel the air if she so decided. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver knew Jenna was joking, but he still lit up at the promise of a cookie. He shook his head, trying to compose himself. He had to be cool.

"I'll hold you to that then," he said, partly joking. He did want a cookie now.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled "Just sneak up on me first and we talk about it then." she then said grinning playfully, she was actually planning to get a cookie for Oliver if he did, even if she did make it seem just like a joke, because in all honestly the idea of giving someone a cookie for their success was amusing to her, she didn't know why, but it was.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned back, eager at the proposal. "Alright, you're on." He wasn't too sure why he liked the idea of all this so much. Probably because he just loved doing things with Jenna so much that anything sounded fun with her.

• Brohoof 1

"Parks are pretty popular place for people to bring their dogs." Jenna replied, leaning back on the bench and stretching her hands "I can only imagine what it smells like to you, since even a roomful can smell pretty bad, and that's with normal senses." 

• Brohoof 1