Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Why has any country in human history attacked other country?" Jenna pointed out "Land, resources, power..." "These may be something else than humans, but their motives are most likely simlar." "We also need to remember they are from different place, maybe something we have plenty is rare resource in their place."

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe," Oliver said, shrugging. "I dunno, none of it makes any sense. What could we have that they need that badly that they'll create a portal to our world? And how did someone know these portals were gonna show up?"

• Brohoof 1

"Land, resources or want to destroy." Jenna repeated once again "As far as we know, something like grass is like oil to them, or maybe their world is overpopulated." "Or they're just evil." "Ultimately it doesn't matter why they are here, all that matter is that they are." "And how someone knew? No idea, but like I suggested before, it could be someone with foresight, it wouldn't be the weirdest thing." 

• Brohoof 1

"I guess so," Oliver admitted, frowning and looking down at his shoes. "I just don't like any of this. Whatever happens, I hope I'm ready for it. I know you will be though," he added, smiling at Jenna.

• Brohoof 1

"I wouldn't say anyone is ready for this." Jenna said "We can be prepared, but can you really be ready for something like this?" she looked at her own hand as she closed it into a fist "But complaining about it won't change anything, it is happening and either we deal with it or fail trying, but it would be wrong to not try." 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, trying is all we can do right now," Oliver agreed, nodding determinedly. He felt more confident knowing Jenna was this ready to deal with the situation.

"What do you think we should do first?"

• Brohoof 1

"Like I said, first we observe." Jenna said "I have some stuff back home I will bring here for tomorrow and I have to think about the roof situation for a bit." "For you, I suggest you bring things you may need and maybe even some food and water as there's no way of telling how long we'll be here." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, swallowing nervously. "Alright. I'll tell my parents I'm staying at your place for the day or something. I don't want them to worry about me going off to fight things from another world."

• Brohoof 1

"I think they'll worry regardless of what you say, that's how parents are." Jenna said humorously "I'm actually surprised my parents haven't called me yet, though I guess they know I can take care of myself." 

• Brohoof 1

"I hope so," Oliver said, "I'd be worried too if they were going somewhere whil this was going on."

He looked at Jenna quizzically. "Speaking of which, you've never mentioned your parents. What're they like?"

• Brohoof 1

"Are you sure I haven't mentioned them?" Jenna asked curiously "Well, regardless, they are as normal as one can get, besides putting me into fight-training that is." "No powers, no knowledge of powers." "Our relationship is also good, we just live apart so besides a call now and then we don't connect much." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned as he listened to Jenna talk about her parents. He was surprised to learn that they didn't talk much aside from the occasional phone call.

"So you're not all that close with them?" he asked. "I mean, if you don't talk all that often."

• Brohoof 1

"I wouldn't say that necessarily." Jenna explained "Like, they don't need to know everything I do, but they would be behind my door in moments if something happened to me." "You don't need to be in constant contact with someone to be close with them."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," Oliver agreed, shrugging. "I just dunno how it would be like to live away from my parents like that. We've always stuck close together, especially before we moved here.

• Brohoof 1

"Different lives lead to different relationships." Jenna said "While your parents not only knows about your specialty, but also shares it, I have had to keep my powers secret from mine, and though we are close, a secret like that does put some strain on the relationship." 

• Brohoof 1

"That's pretty rough," Oliver said, and realised what Jenna said.

"Wait, your parents don't know about your powers?" he asked, looking rather surprised. "Don't they have their own? I thought you would've inherited them or something."

• Brohoof 1

"Nope" Jenna simply responded, as the answer to both questions was the same "At least not as far as I'm aware." "That's why I was originally surprised your both parents shared yours." "I'm actually surprised myself that I have managed to keep it a secret, considering how...unpredictable my powers were at first." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver tilted his head, surprised to hear Jenna's parents didn't have powers, or at least not the same ones as hers. He always figured they were hereditary.

"They were?" he asked. "How bad were they?"

• Brohoof 1

"The forest incident is probably the best example." Jenna said "That lack of control was the reason why I originally started making those sculptures I showed you, and as shown when we kissed, I still don't have full control, they are still influenced by my emotions." "That's also why I like music, I can affect my powers based on the type of music I listen." 

• Brohoof 1

"You seem to have a lot of control already," Oliver pointed out, trying to make Jenna feel better. Though he was curious about how her powers were affected by music. "Really? What kind of music does what? Can I see?"

• Brohoof 1

"I can show you if you want, but it's not too special." Jenna said "Basically, if I don't purposely do things in the rhythm, all that changes is how much power is behind whatever I do." "Calm music calms me down and so on."

• Brohoof 1

"I think it sounds cool," Oliver said, grinning at Jenna. "If you wanna show me, I'd love to see it. I've never seen powers that react that much to music before."

He was clearly eager to see what she meant.

• Brohoof 1

"Aright then." Jenna said taking her phone out of her pocket, she navigated to her music and made it so that the music would go from calm to more intense, and before starting it she created a pillar in middle of the space and sat down on the ground. She then started the music and with her powers made the pillar to move around with her powers and as the music got more intense, the movement of the pillar also got more intense and dangerous while at least seemingly she hadn't put any more effort behind moving it.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver watched as the piller moved around while Jenna sat listening to music. He noticed how the movements got more intense and aggressive as the music got louder and faster. His eyes were wide with wonder.

• Brohoof 1