Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Wow, that was pretty awesome," Oliver said, grinning and walking over to Jenna. "I can see that being really useful. Like maybe in a fight or something."

He saw she was out of breath and was ready to help her if she needed it.

• Brohoof 1

"I mostly use music to keep myself calm." Jenna said, sitting down on the bench she had made earlier, taking her water bottle with her "It's lot easier to overdo my powers than under-do them." she then drank some water. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver sat down on the bench beside Jenna, smiling at her. "You seem to control them pretty well though. I never thought music would make such an impact like that, but the way you do it is really cool."

• Brohoof 1

"It affects my emotional state and my emotions affect my powers." Jenna explained "It really isn't anything too special." "In a same way if someone makes me angry i'll obliterate them lot worse than if I'm happy."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver swallowed, not entirely sure if he wanted to see what kind of destruction Jenna could cause if she was angry. It would have been cool to see, but it also sounded just as scary.

"I'll stay on your good side then," he joked.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled "Considering I have tolerated my fellow students at the school, you need to really try to get on my bad side." "And if you managed to get that far, it would be worse than obliteration." though she still sounded like she was joking, there was a temporary expression that showed she had remembered something she didn't necessarily want to, but she hid it as quickly as possible. "But luckily I know you enough to know you couldn't even pretend going that far." she ended with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled, though he couldn't help but think he noticed something on Jenna's face for a split-second. He decided not to question it.

"I'd never wanna try and make you angry," he said, smiling. "Not even on purpose."

• Brohoof 1

"I know." Jenna stated "I think I have said it before but it's quite obvious you wouldn't do something that." "After all, like I have said few times, you're almost too concerned about other's feelings." she smiled, showing that this wasn't meant as an insult or even necessarily a critique of Oliver, but it just was something to point out.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, well," Oliver said quietly, blushing, "I don't really wanna offend anyone, especially on purpose. It'd feel awful if I made someone upset, especially you." He smiled up at Jenna, still blushing.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, understanding what Jenna was saying. The thought of someone taking advantage of him made him uncomfortable.

"Yeah, there's a lot of bad people out there. I just don't wanna get on anyone's bad side, is all."

• Brohoof 1

"You are on somebody's bad side." Jenna stated "You may or may have not met them yet, but there is somebody, or somebodies, you could be the best person in the world, and somebody still hates you, that's people, that's life." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned and put his hands in his pockets, not exactly comforted by that thought. Could he have done something he didn't realise?

"I don't know who, though. I don't remember doing anything bad to someone, not even by accident."

• Brohoof 1

"That's exactly my point." Jenna said "It doesn't matter if you've done nothing wrong, someone will not like you regardless." "There's many reasons, maybe they hate everyone, maybe they think you're too kind, maybe they don't like your face, no matter what you do, someone will disapprove." "That's why you shouldn't try to please everyone, it saves you plenty of headaches to realize some people will be offended regardless of what you do or don't do." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned. He didn't like it, but he knew Jenna was right. "It doesn't make sense, but yeah. I mostly just think about what people I'm close to think about me."

He looked at Jenna. "Like you, lately."

• Brohoof 1

"That's a good start." Jenna said, she just hoped there would be people to please after all this, this would be the time when people show their true colors, so one could only hope they were good colors. She stared at the roof, the space she had been used for training for a long time had suddenly started feeling claustrophobic.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked around the space, satisfied by Jenna's response. They seemed to be on the same page, which was relieving.

He looked at Jenna, noticing discomfort on her face. "Hey, you doing alright?"

• Brohoof 1

"I'm fine." Jenna said "I'm just processing what's going on." she got up and started walking, pacing back and forth "This used to be the place where I came to feel free, where I could let myself go without the risk of getting seen." she stopped and looked around "It no longer feels that way, I feel trapped." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, the sight of Jenna getting distressed starting to make him uncomfortable too. He didn't like seeing her this way.

"Do you wanna go outside for a bit?" he suggested. "Maybe you just need some fresh air?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna sighed "Maybe." she admitted before heading towards the door. When she got outside, she took a deep breath and sat on the ground, looking towards the sky, continuing to breath deeply and slowly, closing her eyes for a moment to empty her head.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver walked outside with Jenna, sitting down on the ground next to her. He saw her trying to relax herself, and chose not to say anything so she could focus on calming down. He smiled, glad to see she was feeling better.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna took few more deep breaths before opening her eyes and leaning against Oliver "I'm bad at relaxing." she admitted "That's why I vent it through practice, it's hard to feel stressed when you're too tired to stress about anything." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed as Jenna leaned on him, but smiled and put his arm around her. "You shouldn't wear yourself out like that, though. You probably don't wanna be exhausted all the time, it can't be good for you."

• Brohoof 1

"It isn't." Jenna admitted "But neither is stress." she sighed "The truth is, I'm scared to let myself relax too much." "I always make sure I have something to think about when I'm awake, that's part of the reason why I'm so involved with conspiracy-style of stuff." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, there's nothing wrong with taking a break sometimes," Oliver pointed out. "No one's gonna yell at you if you're just taking some time to relax and enjoy yourself. Well, I'm certaily not going to."

• Brohoof 1