Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"So self-levitation and ripping buildings in pieces, in theory that would be possible with my powers too, but I think this is something bit different."  Jenna said, or well, it was more thinking out loud than anything "Maybe telekinesis of some sort." she held her chin thoughtfully "I don't really know which of us would be potentially more powerful." she shook her head "Oh, and yeah, it's good they are on our side." 

• Brohoof 1

"You think you could do something like that with your powers?" Oliver asked, looking at Jenna with wide eyes. "That'd be so cool. Imagine if you could tear buildings off and smash them together like that."

• Brohoof 1

"In theory yes." Jenna said nodding "But I can't currently do it like that." "I can control air, so in theory if I practiced enough, I could create strong, very localized winds to get similar result. Though there would be a high risk for me to accidentally create a tornado or something similar, nature is unpredictable and hard to control." "Probably easier to just slam buildings down using the ground." 

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe if we find that person again, they can train you to do that?" Oliver suggested, smiling. "They seem like they know a lot about powers and what's going on, and they seem to be on our side as well."

• Brohoof 1

"I doubt it." Jenna stated "Like I said, they most likely have a different power altogether, evidenced by the notable lack of wind, so it would be like me trying to train someone who controls fire." "And honestly, it doesn't seem to be any more effective than what I can already do." 

• Brohoof 1

"He might be able to teach you more general stuff," Oliver pointed out. "Like how to control your powers or to bring out more strength to use them for fighting and make you even stronger than you are now."

• Brohoof 1

"I doubt it." Jenna said again as she looked at what was now the military's last stand, the army had reached the wall and had no more room to retreat "As far as we know, they may be the one in need of training, we don't know what their potential is, maybe this is just a small fraction they could do." meanwhile the person made their way back on the wall, they didn't seem to have any interest to interact with Jenna and Oliver, as evidenced by them staying far enough from them the whole time that besides maybe shouting there wouldn't be any way to speak to them. "That's the complicated thing about these powers, they don't have clear scientific explanation, and thus it's hard to know anything about them."

• Brohoof 1

"They seem like they might know what's going on," Oliver said. "I mean, they might be the one who sent us that note."

He wondered what they might be planning, going by how they were acting at that moment.

• Brohoof 1

"Or they are just bit braver than we are." Jenna guessed, the battle was now so close at the wall that they couldn't actually see everything that was going on due to the location they were "Regardless how it is, there's no time for anyone to learn anything, now the question is if the wall stops these things." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver watched as the battle approached the wall, and he fidgeted uncomfortably. He wanted to do something but he didn't know what.

"If they're just zombies, the wall should hold them back no problem, right?"

• Brohoof 1

"Only if you assume they are like from movies." Jenna pointed out "That's why I said undead and not zombies, latter implies a certain expectations that aren't necessarily accurate." "The fact is that we don't know anything about these things." "That's partly why I wanted to stay back instead of rushing in, we don't know how to fight them." 

• Brohoof 1

"So we need to find someone who does know," Oliver pointed out. "That person seemed like they knew what they were doing. And even if they weren't the one who sent the message, whoever did must have an idea."

• Brohoof 1

"Did they now? we saw them do one thing and it barely slowed them down." Jenna pointed out "And yes, the sender probably has an idea, but we don't know who or where they are." she sat down and started interacting with the radio, listening if there was anything to hear

• Brohoof 1

"We don't know that it wasn't that person down there either," Oliver pointed out. "But there's gotta be more of us in town than just three, right? They must be coming to this part of the world for a reason."

• Brohoof 1

"If it is them, they clearly don't care to talk." 

Jenna shrugged "I don't know if there's necessarily any specific reason for the location." "I looked at the locations when the letter came, they seem to be spread around the world pretty evenly, in fact, there wasn't even consideration for population,  small towns had equal amount close to them as big cities did." "The order is more significant in my opinion, first a forest in middle of nowhere, then a small to medium sized city, these two are tests to see how we react."  as she spoke she continued with the radio "And there's five of us actually, don't forget your parents." "But like I said earlier, it doesn't really matter how many of us there is, if only three shows up."

• Brohoof 1

"I just don't understand what it means," Oliver said, watching Jenna fiddle with the radio. "Some mysterious person finds out we have powers then tells us to come here, and now there's undead soldiers popping up?"

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe they didn't find out, maybe they knew all along." Jenna suggested "I mean, for you it has been in the family for a while, but for me I'm the first one with any type of powers as far as I know." "So what if this isn't natural, what if some of the powers are man-made?" "What if the reason why the military doesn't have unit of super soldiers, is because people like me and that other person are the super soldiers?" these were all just speculation of course "Maybe that's why we haven't been bothered even though we are quite easily spotted." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly as he listened to Jenna's answer. "I guess that makes sense, but it's still so strange. All of this is happening so quickly, and all at once. Someone has to be behind it all, y'know?"

• Brohoof 1

"There certainly is someone or something behind it." Jenna stated "But if that someone is from earth, that's another question altogether." she shrugged "Or well, our earth, we don't know if the place those things are coming from is also called earth."  "The point is, there is strings, but we don't know who's pulling them."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, putting his knees up to his face and wrapping his arms around his legs as he watched the fight.

"I just wish anything that's going on madee any sense," he admtted, biting his lip a little.

• Brohoof 1

"Things have most likely been going on for a while, we just were alerted to it in the last minute" Jenna said "For example, as ineffective as they are, the military has certainly prepared, you can see it from how they do things, they wouldn't have done everything this quickly if this was a total surprise." that and it was pretty clear from their actions before the appearance of the portal that they knew something was coming "In my opinion lot of it does make sense, I just wonder why we got that letter so late, was it because the didn't know about us, or is there some reason to why we couldn't be contacted before?" 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah," Oliver said, watching the soldiers and the portal. "Why would they wait till now to contact us? It must have something to do with the portals, and probably who or what's on the other side of them."

• Brohoof 1

"It could also be related to age." Jenna suggested "If we assume that whoever sent those letters knows a lot, they would know that we are relatively young, maybe they wanted us to have as much experience and control with our powers as possible." "Or maybe they needed the right individuals to meet first before they could reveal things, we for example just met before it, yet the picture seemed to be quite fitting for us two specifically." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver thought about that, then looked at Jenna with his eyes wide. "Do you think whoever sent it can tell the future or something? Like they knew we'd meet, or maybe they wanted us to meet or something?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shrugged "It's possible, they seemed to know the exact moment and place for the portals after all." "It could also explain how nobody with powers has gotten revealed during this time, it could be that the same person or group who sent the letters has been keeping an eye on those with powers since however long we have existed." "That or its some kind of time travel, honestly at this point nothing seems too impossible."

• Brohoof 1