Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Wow, that's awesome," Oliver muttered, eyes widened. "Like, that's the coolest lock ever." He was starting to really like Jenna's company.

He quickly followed her out the door. "Really? How heavy is it?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well I don't know the exact weight, but it's heavy enough that one can't just take it and run." as she explained, someone carrying bunch of stuff walked up past them and greeted Jenna, who in turn greeted him as he passed, she then continued with the explanation "I can barely lift it myself, and can only carry it few steps before I need to rest my hands."

• Brohoof 1

"Wow, that's pretty useful," Oliver commended Jenna, grinning as he walked after her. He watched the man pass them and went on.

"Wow, so how do you move it around if you need to take it somewhere else?"

• Brohoof 1

"If I need to move it for larger distances, I just cut it in smaller pieces." Jenna explained as she opened the front door and stepped outside "After all, only reason for me to actually move it is if I move apartments." she smirked "And on today's rent-prices, that's not happening any time soon." she suddenly stopped and looked as police car drove past them, but she wasn't really looking at the police car, but instead she was looking at the two full-crewed military jeeps driving after it. She looked surprised "I guess the news didn't lie this time."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna outside, still listening to her. He often heard complaints about rent, but he hadn't needed to worry about it himself.

He watched as the vehicles drove by, his gaze lingering till they were out of sight. "Wow, must be something serious."

• Brohoof 1

"Or they are just going little overboard, the news said military had started helping police, but they didn't specify if it meant all crimes or only serious ones." Jenna shrugged as she started walking again "But the bigger mystery in my opinion is why the same happening in other countries too, if the news were right that is."

• Brohoof 1

"If the army's involved," Oliver muttered, "then it must be pretty serious. They wouldn't bring in tanks and stuff because someone robbed a bank... would they?" he looked up, starting to question himself.

He looked toward Jenna. "Wow, it's not just here?"

• Brohoof 1

"I doubt it, more likely they would just send men in to handle it, lot more practical."

"Don't you remember?" Jenna asked after Oliver's question about the military thing not only being there "We saw it in the news story back at the cafe."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh yeah," Oliver said with a nod. "That's right... still, it's surprising. To think this is happening all over."

He looked at Jenna. "Still, sending the army in and everything. They're really taking it seriously.

• Brohoof 1

"You mean they're being prepared just in case it's something big?" Oliver wondered. "I guess that makes sense, since there's power--... dangerous people out there."

He looked around, hoping no one had caught that.

• Brohoof 1

"That's my guess." Jenna agreed "But if it's related to....special people, my only question is, Why now?" she the walked to cross the street, and walked to a building with pictures of pizza all over it, "We are here, do you insist on paying your own pizza or will you let me to?" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed her across the street. "Maybe something big happened somewhere that made them pop up?"

He reached into his pocket and took out his wallet. "I don't wanna cost you too much money though."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, if something happened, I for sure don't know anything about it."

"So you insist." Jenna shrugged with a chuckle "at least I tried." she then entered taking out her own money, as expected, the pizzas were already ready and they were just putting them into the boxes. The person behind the register greeted the two as they entered, and Jenna walked right to the counter "Paid separately" she said as she gave her payment to the person and they thanked her. Thought there wasn't many words shared, it was clear that the staff and Jenna knew each other to some amount. 

Besides the staff there wasn't anyone in the pizzeria, and the only sound coming from Jenna's and Oliver's side of the counter besides them was the TV where news were just starting.

Oliver followed Jenna inside and paid for his own pizza, grinning at the cashier as he took his own. He liked the feeling this place gave him.

He looked toward the TV, and frowned at the news story it was showing.

• Brohoof 1

In the news the anchor explained that unrest had started in several places after the information about the military activity had aired, but that police and military had quickly taken things under control and were now dealing with even smallest of crimes in arguably over-aggressive manner. They then added as 'more positive news' that there was now world wide ceasefire, but that reason has yet to be published.

The staff of the pizzeria looked at each other but none of them said anything as they returned back to their work. Jenna looked worried but didn't say anything until she and Oliver had made it outside "World wide ceasefire? This is starting to remind me of some kind of end of the world movie."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver listened to the news story, frowning at how harsh the police were being now. But there weren't any wars going on, so that was good... right?

He exited with Jenna and looked at her. "I guess that's why the army's around here, but I wonder what made them all stop?"

• Brohoof 1

"Whatever they are preparing for." Jenna guessed as she started walking "Only reason I can come up with for us humans to stop war is common enemy." "But that brings up the question why us civilians are being kept in the dark about it."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly, understanding that somewhat. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. But what could make them want to work together?"

He shuddered. "It must be strong to have so many armies against it."

• Brohoof 1

"We can only wait and see." Jenna concluded "To be honest, I'm slightly excited about it, it may give me a change to finally use my powers for real." she then added with slightly more serious tone "Except if the enemy is us, in which case it will be the opposite." "Because as grim as it sounds, it is possibility."

• Brohoof 1

"You think so?" Oliver asked, sounding rather surprised. "You think they'd come after us if they found out?"

He looked around again. "I hope we don't have to use our powers in public or anything, my parents would kill me."

• Brohoof 1

"We can't ignore that possibility." Jenna said coldly "As long as we don't know the truth, we can only assume, and thus we can't leave out the worst possibilities." "I'll look into this when I can, but we better to be careful for now, just in case."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, and nodded at her. "Yeah, we can't take any chances. Especially if there are other people with powers out there."

He gulped. "I hope they don't come after us. I mean, they wouldn't have a reason to, right...?"

• Brohoof 1

"Good point," Oliver agreed, and kept walking next to Jenna. "I wonder what these people look like? Y'know, in case they do come after us."

He didn't like the idea of them looking like regular people. Then how could he ever tell?

• Brohoof 1