Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What bike do you have?

Deltroz

I used to jave one for like 14 years. And then it got stolen last year from the premises of our houseyard basically...

But my friend has an antique bike made of parts from before 2nd and 1st world war. It's insured for a few good grands of $ and he literally keeps it with the bikes on streets everywhere, because it looks so old and useless nobody would even think of stealing it :D

I just have a cheap 26" (or maybe it's a 24" I can't remember) mountain bike I got from Wal-Mart a few years back. Nothing fancy. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I used to have one of those old style bikes with the rails for carying things behind the saddle.it even had lights that worked by a dynamo when you were moving,no basket though.it was purple with a white saddle.i gave it to a young cousin when i got my first car.i miss it sometimes

Edited by Lord Valtasar

A broken one.

It was old enough to drink, by a conservative estimate, it took me around the world's circumference but in the end... it couldn't be fixed anymore.

I'd give it a viking funeral if there was a sea nearby.

A 10 speed I bought on an auction. 26" road tires I believe. Luggage rack on the back and cruiser handlebars.

I also have a mountain bike frame with a 2 stroke engine on it. Does about 30-35 mph.

• 7 months later...

I used to have a teal Diamondback mountain bike. I don't remember, really, it was a while ago. But it was a 21-speed bike, and I rode the hell out of that thing. Probably put at least 400 miles on it. :p

I'm now using a black Trek Marlin 5 to get around here in Korea. It's a lot lighter than my old bike (or I'm just stronger). 21-speed as well, with custom handles and pedals. I'll post a picture if ever I take one. :3

• 5 weeks later...

An old 26" Roadmaster mountain bike that was given to me years ago. It's supposed to be 10 speed, but it can't shift gears properly, so I'm limited to 3rd, 4th, 8th, and 9th speeds. Maybe I'll get around to fixing it one day.

Edited by Zephyr / Karou