Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy, herd?

Kolombo

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I am a guy in his twenties and loves my little pony: it was inevitable.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

By a phone call. I was literally called up in the brony army. Seriously. If you're interested, I'll tell you more.

Hello, there! I am an simple fan of my little pony from the middle-east-south part of Europe. So, if you read me collecting spelling mistakes, that is not my lack of English knowledge, but "my sexy accent" in my typing. Anyway, I am a fan of the show since 2012, so it is better later then never joining this forum. A brony needs a place to talk about pony. :) .

• Brohoof 1

hello and welcome to the forums,being from middle-east-south europe sounds a lot like 'i'm your naighbour' to me so i'm glad more people with simmilar timezones are joining,
that phonecall does sound pretty interesting too,so why not,tell us about it

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Do not think too big think about the phone call. But I really joined the herd by a phone call.

It happened six years ago, one of my best friend gave my a call at dawn. I got kinda angry for that, but he was talking in the phone like, his house was on fire, or he just saw a firing tank in the back yard and soldier jumped out of it.

Frankly, I didn't even understand everything that he was saying, only that he is found the best coolest thing ever. I decided to resist, and carried on my sleeping. But he was very enthusiastic. So, he ordered me to log in skype, then I saw he sent me a bunch of videos... about ponies.

I remember, I had to watch the first episode to make him satisfied. After that the next one and half month was like when Homer Simpson trying not to think of the Clown School.

I said "No, those videos had nothing effect on me."  But the ponies managed to sneak into my mind. ( Because, the first episode ended a cliff-hanger, and I wanted to know how will the things going, and they were cute and colourful. And I love cartoons, anyway.)

That's it! And it based on a true story. :P  It is a little unconventional story, but it's mine.