Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for help with making a character, will pay if I like it

Ani the Laquine

(edited)

Hello everyone, Sometimes I really do not know what I want till I see it, and I was hoping that some people could help me build a character, I have an OC who is really cute an cuddly, and he has a Infernal form, and I really don't know what I want it too look like, I'm requesting some help from artist and if they could make concepts for it and designs, if I like it, I may even pay you for it and the help :D

The one with two together and the concept sketch were drawn by Surfer Velocity, you can look him up on deveint art and the one drinking a smoothie was made by Ulysses and you can find them on devient art by the name "Kidthebird"

I decided I liked how Ulysses did the muzzle for the regular cute form, now, the form is a Laquine, which means its part Equine and part Lapin, they have a face that is sorta influenced by hoarseness but still is kinda bunny like, the dark form which I am requesting concept art or redraws of has fire on them that literally is like strands of fur and behave like fire as it moves, but is not hot and feels like fur or hair, they have dragon like/infernal like eyes, and the forehead gem is the same as in the cute form, they also (should imo) have the same markings, other then that, I am looking for redesigns and concept art for him, thanks!

unknown-7.png

anicommissionfirepng_by_surfer_velocity-dc8jpp6.png

yummybun-1.png

Edited by Ani the Laquine

Take into account that this subsection is not the place for transaction-related topics. ^^

8 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

Take into account that this subsection is not the place for transaction-related topics. ^^

yeah, I know, This is mostly just a request to get some concepts an fully flush out the idea

• 2 weeks later...

hi! I can sketch some concepts for you, and if you like them we can move to my commission shop on the forum so I can draw a proper art, if you'd like)
examples of my work:

Spoiler

W_m6lgF4lu0.thumb.jpg.98ea2a68327cce385f57bbdf3a7c784c.jpg  ghhg.thumb.png.c74c0d42c7a4f406f72089255194191f.pngqKJa_ma_leA.thumb.jpg.7f814cdbfc4c5770f85d126ca6580ff3.jpg

референс.png

On 8/2/2018 at 3:41 PM, Lucha said:

hi! I can sketch some concepts for you, and if you like them we can move to my commission shop on the forum so I can draw a proper art, if you'd like)
examples of my work:

yeah, that sounds nice, would you like to talk in DM's or something?