Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Humble Hymn's Desktop Pony Sprites

Humble Hymn

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

If you want could you do me in a walking pose? Here is my reference... Click the picture for the fill size image.

000000-refssm.png

The two links on the bottom is the collar bell and the cutie mark, here are some links for your convenience.

http://www.ponycafe.net/collarbell.png

http://www.ponycafe.net/cinnamark.png

And here are a few notes, make sure that there are NO eyelashes on the final one, Keep in mind I am a stallion not a mare, but the round muzzle is right as well, so what you see in the reference is exactly right, so I just want to make sure that is square.

Also, my cutie mark is the same way both ways, so on the link up there, the way it is facing is the same either when I am facing right or left, as you can see on the pictures up there, so the electrical arc lightning the pointed tip (on the bottom) on it always faces to the left regardless of what direction I am facing, lots tend to not understand that so they flip my cutie mark around, so I just want to point that out so you know. Thanks!

Also my red hooves are also important, other artists tend to forget my hooves as well, so remember the fetlocks as well!

You do a great job! Let's see what you can do!

Edited by Lil'Cinnamon

@Shadowking58 I'm not sure which animation you wanted, so here is Moonlit Ace walking:

Moonlit-Ace-walking-left.gif.2de00595e687b0d33e708ea202637bb3.gifMoonlit-Ace-walking-right.gif.a24331f3a1f7b6b2cdced72fa9b0760b.gif

So I finally strayed from using pre-made bases, to adjusting them to fit my designs. This animation is the first made for this shop using all 1x1 pixels on a 2x2 canvas (meaning the detail improved from being somewhat "blocky", to less "blocky"!)

Sorry to previous requests if this new style is better, but if you request in the nearby future, I might get to them in time and fix them to something similar to this.

@Lil'Cinnamon Cinnamon Lightning will be my next request.

@Lil'Cinnamon Here is Cinnamon Lightning walking:

Cinnamon-Lightning-walking-left.gif.74730215167a063de342496da800ec7d.gifCinnamon-Lightning-walking-right.gif.18f75ecdf8fce127d2ae0d2f01c80af4.gif

Just say if there's any issues.

@Stormy Venture If you still want an animation made, I'll need to know if there's any color to the cutie mark. Also your OC seems a bit taller and "lankier", than the average pony. I could fit his design to match one of my previously made bases, or I could try to make a new base all together to recreate the image you already have, its up to you. I'll try to think if there's any other issues to help make your pony.

Can I have a walking one of Fangirl Mode? :3 

FM:

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2018-07-27_at_9.12.38_AM.png

Cutie Mark:

Spoiler

000836-Heart-Eyes-emoji-logo-maker-Free-

I'll probably use it in my signature since I want something to match my icon of her. ;w;

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

@Fangirl Mode sorry for the wait, my "breaks" tend to go on longer than they should, but here's Fangirl mode walking:

Fangirl-Mode-left.gif.6477cf4921a034764bb2b5ab255ac8aa.gifFangirl-Mode-right.gif.c77c32b9199396188782a92aa4d8704a.gif

If there's anything out of place or what not just say so. I've worked on this through parts of the last month, any extra time to fix something shouldn't be a problem. 

Edited by Humble Hymn

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Here was my submission for the September Art Contest. Be sure to check out the rest of the projects submitted, I'm sure the creators would appreciate it.

September-Art-Contest-A-Melody-in-the-Breeze.gif.6d1582e57c606ac609a7286a8d1bff3d.gif

I kept the same style I'm using for the shop here, hoping to improve on my creation of new bases, and having them flow together. Like the requests I do here, it was meant to work with the Desktop Ponies App (though I should probably use the app more...),  so it probably doesn't fit with the rest of the submitted artworks. However I gave the contest a go and I'm proud of the outcome, given I was anxious the whole month, considering if whatever I was working on was bad or good in any way...But my main goal was to have fun and to work with what I had to share in apart of this community.

Now that this is done, I'm going to continue offering to work on this shop for those interested. I might even create new forms of bases for any who might ask. Though I would ask that the request aren't too complex for the sake of my time, and if by chance that of those who are waiting. (I need to work on my organizing skills more...)

Edited by Humble Hymn