Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FIM to be removed from Netflix August 16

heavens-champion

11 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

The thing with why streaming sites like Netflix are popular in the first place is because of convenience. Yes, DVD's and Blurays are physical media which is great, but some people just can't be arsed to wait for a disc to ship in the mail.

I can wait.

This is insane. It's bad enough the Nintendo Direct was delayed due to an earthquake in Japan, do we really need to go through this on-again, off-again chaos that is MLP and Netflix? Why don't we just sing a song about how we need Pony until the very end?

Edited by YoshiAngemon

8 hours ago, YoshiAngemon said:

This is insane. It's bad enough the Nintendo Direct was delayed due to an earthquake in Japan, do we really need to go through this on-again, off-again chaos that is MLP and Netflix? Why don't we just sing a song about how we need Pony until the very end?

I don’t know…

8 hours ago, YoshiAngemon said:

There was an earthquake in Japan?! Yikes! I hope casualties are low.

9 minutes ago, SWBMN said:

What does Japan have to do with Netflix? 

Did you not read what I quoted? 

13 hours ago, YoshiAngemon said:

This guy mentioned there was an Earthquake in Japan and I was simply addressing my concern for the lives of others affected by said earthquake.

Please, read what I am responding to before making assumptions.  I'm trying to show some concern like a good person should.

Just now, Will Guide said:

Did you not read what I quoted? 

This guy mentioned there was an Earthquake in Japan and I was simply addressing my concern for the lives of others affected by said earthquake.

Please, read what I am responding to before making assumptions.  I'm trying to show some concern like a good person should.

An earthquake? I hope the Japanese is safe.

I hadn't checked MLP on Netflix lately and reading this thread was a ride XD But really I hope they end up keeping it, since it is the most convenient for me and it seems the only legal way for some... I would be sad to see it go~ 

2 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Now Netflix is listing a September 15 removal date.

yHaZqzM.jpg

2 hours ago, Sugar-Fable said:

I hadn't checked MLP on Netflix lately and reading this thread was a ride XD But really I hope they end up keeping it, since it is the most convenient for me and it seems the only legal way for some... I would be sad to see it go~ 

I guess they must be renewing My Little Pony everyday.

If it goes I would recommend using Amazon.

exCUSE ME WHAT THE PARDON!

2073149703_excuseme.png.c5bd14a81d7fcb61a6da99156e10e97a.png

looks like i jinxed myself there...

however, the considering the circumstances, this whole thing seems really strange. s7 just got added a week or so ago. it wouldn't make sense if they straight yote it from netflix. that being said, a similar thing happened with pre-leblanc topgear, where it said that it was going to be removed at such and such time but, it stayed and then new episodes were added. at least i hope thats what happens.

Edited by FalloutFloyd

54 minutes ago, YoshiAngemon said:

Maybe the only thing we CAN do to make sure it stays on Netflix is to watch the show en masse.

I really don't think that would change anything. Maybe they look at statistics, maybe not.

20 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I really don't think that would change anything. Maybe they look at statistics, maybe not.

Presumably they have some metric of whether a show is worth renewing in terms of viewers vs cost.

9 hours ago, Senko said:

Presumably they have some metric of whether a show is worth renewing in terms of viewers vs cost.

How else can we watch My Little Pony when we don't have school?

18 hours ago, FalloutFloyd said:

exCUSE ME WHAT THE PARDON!

2073149703_excuseme.png.c5bd14a81d7fcb61a6da99156e10e97a.png

looks like i jinxed myself there...

however, the considering the circumstances, this whole thing seems really strange. s7 just got added a week or so ago. it wouldn't make sense if they straight yote it from netflix. that being said, a similar thing happened with pre-leblanc topgear, where it said that it was going to be removed at such and such time but, it stayed and then new episodes were added. at least i hope thats what happens.

New episodes? Season 8 was never even on Netflix.

Not good Australia is now only 1-4 with a removal of 14 sep so that's not promising. We finally get season 7 then a few day's later its gone along with season 5 and 6

Edited by Senko

9 hours ago, FalloutFloyd said:

yep, Australia now only has s1-4 on netflix. weird thing is that s7 only got added a few weeks ago...

fingers crossed it doesn't get removed!

Dunno about Australia, but it’s evident that Hasbro is renewing the contract with Netflix at least, otherwise S1 and 2 wouldn’t be re-added 

On 9/10/2018 at 11:56 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Dunno about Australia, but it’s evident that Hasbro is renewing the contract with Netflix at least, otherwise S1 and 2 wouldn’t be re-added 

I’ve been thinking about it…