Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FIM to be removed from Netflix August 16

heavens-champion

6 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Why renew for only 2 weeks? That just seems REALLY weird.

My guess is that it's just a small extension while Hasbro and Netflix continue to talk about a renewal.

Also, it's actually one week.

Edited by PinkiePie97

2 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

I think its to buy time until the contracts are renewed and set and nothing is missing. In other words, they're playing it by ear.  So don't be surprised if they renew for another two weeks, just to buy time for renewal contracts to be finalized.

1 hour ago, bwrosas said:

I just watched a bit and the expiration date has been removed. Usually it comes after the TV-Y rating is shown. But it's not there anymore.

Don’t know about after the rating, but it’s still showing up on the main FiM page on my end.

Edited by PinkiePie97

18 minutes ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Don’t know about after the rating, but it’s still showing up on the main FiM page on my end.

Just looked through the Netflix page. It seems to be gone.

8 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Just looked through the Netflix page. It seems to be gone.

And When I search/scroll down to "NEW", even through it seems to says "Continue Watching", it's on/in that section

On 9/1/2018 at 10:07 AM, bornAgainEquestrian said:

I think they are going to renew everyday.

12 hours ago, bwrosas said:

They may be readjusting some things at the moment.

Readjustments like what?

When I checked last night, Netflix had everything but season 6, but I just checked again and it only has seasons 1 and 2, and even then, it’s just one episode from each season (A Dog and Pony Show and The Return of Harmony: Part 1).

6 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

When I checked last night, Netflix had everything but season 6, but I just checked again and it only has seasons 1 and 2, and even then, it’s just one episode from each season (A Dog and Pony Show and The Return of Harmony: Part 1).

Seasons 1 and 2 are gone, season 5 is gone, season 6 was never there, and there’s only seasons 3 and 4.

5 hours ago, ccb20yes said:

And thats why im sticking with DVD's and BLU-RAYS.:dry:

The thing with why streaming sites like Netflix are popular in the first place is because of convenience. Yes, DVD's and Blurays are physical media which is great, but some people just can't be arsed to wait for a disc to ship in the mail.

It's a warning: Keeping them on Netflix has become too expensive, so Hasbro's gonna take it all off, just to keep Stretch Armstrong on there as a Netflix Exclusive! It happened before with Futurama. They better come out with their own streaming service (not locked behind a Roku), or at least put it all on Hulu!

8 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

The thing with why streaming sites like Netflix are popular in the first place is because of convenience. Yes, DVD's and Blurays are physical media which is great, but some people just can't be arsed to wait for a disc to ship in the mail.

What about using Amazon Prime? You only can wait for two days for the DVDs to be shipped.

Edited by YoshiAngemon
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, YoshiAngemon said:

It's a warning: Keeping them on Netflix has become too expensive, so Hasbro's gonna take it all off, just to keep Stretch Armstrong on there as a Netflix Exclusive! It happened before with Futurama. They better come out with their own streaming service (not locked behind a Roku), or at least put it all on Hulu!

What about using Amazon Prime? You only can wait for two days for the DVDs to be shipped.

Even then, two days is just too little time for some people. Having the ability to watch it instantly trumps that.

7 hours ago, YoshiAngemon said:

Again DVD regions are the problem.