Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FIM to be removed from Netflix August 16

heavens-champion

(edited)

It's not like they'll move from Netflix over to Hulu, because of Dan Vs. being on Hulu. Besides, every year there's fear of it being removed from Netflix, and every year, it gets renewed.

Edited by YoshiAngemon
  • Brohoof 3

This happens frequently enough to usually be amusing when the panic button gets pressed. We should all recall the great Netflix ado of 2015!

A one  and a two and a you know what to do.

Contact Netflix and Hasbro if you want your concerns heard. Renewal's are a thing. In the interim, it isn't a done deal. 

• Brohoof 4

What??? Netflix is the only way I'm able to watch it!! :( I guess Dailymotion is still an option but I don't know, that really sucks for me. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I just went into an episode and I'm not getting any message that says it's getting removed. When Animaniacs was going to be removed from Netflix for real last fall there WAS ALWAYS a little message in the corner whenever I started an episode that said "This show will be removed (Month Day)" I see no such thing.

I'll panic over the pain of its loss only AFTER it happens IF it happens.

Speaking of which, this scene of Pain and Panic seems appropriate.

Edited by Wholly Windcharger
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

I just went into an episode and I'm not getting any message that says it's getting removed. When Animaniacs was going to be removed from Netflix for real last fall there WAS ALWAYS a little message in the corner whenever I started an episode that said "This show will be removed (Month Day)" I see no such thing.

I'll panic over the pain of its loss only AFTER it happens IF it happens.

Speaking of which, this scene of Pain and Panic seems appropriate.

It's possible that the contract was renewed.... again :dash:

(edited)

Considering that I just saw it on the front page of Netflix on an account that doesn't watch it or anything like it, I think it's doing fine. 

Edited by Ganondox

22 hours ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

That message is what I'm talking about.

*Twitch*

Really? What kind of Apes are running the company here?!!? 

Like, how is MLP not single hoofidly supporting the entirety of the service? They don't even carry Doctor Who where I am! I'm surprised Netflix isn't writhing & pleading to be allowed to showcase it! It's a cashcow! ...PesoPony?...

Bah! Netflix was my only Pony! Now I'm all Salty!

52 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

*Twitch*

Really? What kind of Apes are running the company here?!!? 

Like, how is MLP not single hoofidly supporting the entirety of the service? They don't even carry Doctor Who where I am! I'm surprised Netflix isn't writhing & pleading to be allowed to showcase it! It's a cashcow! ...PesoPony?...

Bah! Netflix was my only Pony! Now I'm all Salty!

Y'all forgetting the same thing happened last year? This is a mere expiration of contract that Hasbro will undoubtedly renew it at the last minute, just like last year >_>

(edited)

This doesn't really affect me since I don't watch it on Netflix anymore. However, that's where I watched the first six seasons when I got into this show last year. I guess it's good I started watching when I did :dash:

Edited by shyabetes3939
  • Brohoof 1

Are you kidding me?! That doesn't even give me enough time to finish it! They did this before too, and they brought back then... I really hope they do the same this time. :(

• Brohoof 1

One of the main reasons why I even subscribed to Netflix a couple years ago was to watch MLP. Cable up at college doesn't have the show, so I really wanted a convenient legal way to stream it without just buying individual episodes.

I'm guessing there's a tussle going on with Hasbro, because several other Hasbro shows are leaving on the same day:

IMG_20180802_223601.thumb.png.edf6e76738ef759b6c99c73264370036.png

The show used to be on Hulu too if I recall correctly, though I have never had a Hulu subscription.