Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FIM to be removed from Netflix August 16

heavens-champion

13 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Damn, they did remove poneh from Netflix  :sunny:

I told ya. Now Hasbro has to find another streaming service to put it on, or start their own. We don't need only ONE Hasbro show on Netflix,  I don't even get into Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters!

29 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Damn, they did remove poneh from Netflix  :sunny:

Actually, it looks like that was only brief. It's back, but now with a September 7 removal date.

ksdNsUd.png

Edited by PinkiePie97
  • Brohoof 2

It must be because MLP is getting to be so expensive that it's gonna be as hard to maintain as The Simpsons would be, if it were on Netflix. Can you imagine having a full series put on, only for it to need more money to keep it on there? I mean, if Hasbro were smart, they'd give us a $5 Subscription Streaming Service for not only Pony, but also TransFormers, G,I. Joe, Jem, and even Power Rangers!

I have a feeling this is going to be another one of those "delay it until the inevitable" things. Eventually they are either going to say it's going or not.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Blazing Dawn said:

I watch it on Netflix :(
Does anyone else know another good website to watch it on?

There are plenty of places. You can go search on dailymotion most of the time and find what you need there.

Like for example

• Brohoof 1

Even still, I am going to consider buying the HAsbro shows on DVD in the future.  I think the time is now for me to do so.  This especially rings true with Jem and the Holograms.

Edited by SaburoDaimando
  • Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, SaburoDaimando said:

Even still, I am going to consider buying the HAsbro shows on DVD in the future.  I think the time is now for me to do so.  This especially rings true with Jem and the Holograms.

I already started with the Beast Wars and Beast Machines. The latter was only 5 bucks.

1 hour ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Actually, it looks like that was only brief. It's back, but now with a September 7 removal date.

ksdNsUd.png

I’ve based my assumption this morning because I saw this post on EQD

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/08/netflix-officially-removes-friendship.html

only to find out, to my surprise, that the removal was extended even further when I’be used the platform a few minutes later. I dunno what that means with these constant delays. On one end, LPS was indeed removed, so that supports the argument that ponies will be removed eventually. On the other hand, this is now the second time said deadline has been extended, so at least there’s an attempt for horses to remain on the service

I was glad to see that they extended it this morning for another week, hopefully within that time they are working with Hasbro to get it renewed for another year. 

I would buy the DVDs if they had them in an HD or Blu-ray format as watching SD videos on a computer monitor does not look too great and not as enjoyable but I suppose it would still suffice.

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, TheSupremePatriot said:

I was glad to see that they extended it this morning for another week, hopefully within that time they are working with Hasbro to get it renewed for another year. 

I would buy the DVDs if they had them in an HD or Blu-ray format as watching SD videos on a computer monitor does not look too great and not as enjoyable but I suppose it would still suffice.

I'd buy the DVD's if they actually had them in a format my player can play rather than US only.

I have the DVDs for S1 though S3 - thinking really though I could do with 720p

There is a complete s4 in one case dvd set in the US region, but not in the Uk one (yet) but will no doubt buy that once they release it.

41 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

I have the DVDs for S1 though S3 - thinking really though I could do with 720p

There is a complete s4 in one case dvd set in the US region, but not in the Uk one (yet) but will no doubt buy that once they release it.

Season 4 is missing entirely here, we have season 1-3, no season 4 and a mix of random episodes in "storylines" from later seasons.

10 hours ago, YoshiAngemon said:

I already started with the Beast Wars and Beast Machines. The latter was only 5 bucks.

What I have:

Transformers G1(WIth The Movie)

GI Joe G1

My Little Pony G1(With the Movie)

Beast Wars(The old Rhino version)

First Equestria Girls movie

MLP the Movie 2017

1 hour ago, SaburoDaimando said:

What I have:

GI Joe G1

MLP the Movie 2017

I wonder when those will be on Netflix…?

7 hours ago, SaburoDaimando said:

What I have:

GI Joe G1

MLP the Movie 2017

I have on dvd so far

S1-S3 collections (waiting for S4 and so forth)

All four "main" EqG movies (but not the youtube-released ones)

the MLP movie (in the triple-play pack)

Had a whole BUNCH of stuff on VHS, back when VHS was a thing (not Pony, but transformers and stuff) but donated them all to charity or friends' kids when I stopped owning a VHS player.

10 hours ago, SWBMN said:

I wonder when those will be on Netflix…?

A Long time ago, TransFormers G1 (minus the movie), and Beast Wars used to be on Netflix. The same went for G.I. Joe, but not My Little Pony G1. These days, you could find three out of the four mentioned on a free streaming service called "Tubi TV."

1 minute ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Why renew for only 2 weeks? That just seems REALLY weird.

They are only delaying it. You know as much as the rest of us here.

• Brohoof 1