Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's the most shown pony of the Mane 6?

Dashy 4 Ever

Who's the most shown pony of the Mane 6?  

30 users have voted

1. 1. Who's the most shown pony of the Mane 6?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Apple Jack
    • Fluttershy

I have no Idea about the actual Numbers, but im pretty sure that it would be Twilight as well. 

The second most could be either Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy since Hasbro wants their cuteness selling factor, but i think Pinkie Pie is a bit more popular.

Twilight, It's common knowledge. Besides being the main character, there was also the fact that season 1 shoehorned her into every single episode to deliver princess celestia's letters

As for second, it's Pinkie Pie,  a lot of times she's just thrown in to make a joke, no matter how bad they were

• Brohoof 3

I voted for Dash but reading a few of these responses I think they're right, Twilight is kinda the face of the MLP franchise, I mean, she was literally like, the main character in the MLP movie for crying out loud. I'll still believe in my own mind that Dash is the face of everything cuz she's the best, but I'll still agree outside my own mind that Twilight is pretty much the face of it all. 

But Dash would be second place for sure anyways  B)

• Brohoof 3

I counted the total number of not-appearances in the wiki:

Twilight Sparkle: 24

Applejack: 24

Rarity: 27

Rainbow Dash: 33

Pinkie Pie: 34

Fluttershy: 44

According to Numbers, it would be a tie between Applejack and Twilight Sparkle, but as she is the main character of the series, I consider her to be the most shown Pony.

*Waits for a even more precise answer of a Forum member that actually counts every single Frame that contains the main six*

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Darkcoucou said:

According to Numbers, it would be a tie between Applejack and Twilight Sparkle, but as she is the main character of the series, I consider her to be the most shown Pony.

*Waits for a even more precise answer of a Forum member that actually counts every single Frame that contains the main six*

some stats i made after season 5 it doesnt contain season 6, 7 or 8 

screentim.thumb.JPG.6137bc53d9fab07e77d29abc6105e772.JPG

On 7/23/2018 at 11:52 AM, This Whomps said:

Twilight, It's common knowledge. Besides being the main character, there was also the fact that season 1 shoehorned her into every single episode to deliver princess celestia's letters

As for second, it's Pinkie Pie,  a lot of times she's just thrown in to make a joke, no matter how bad they were

All the other Remane Four were much more popular than her in Season 4. It's possible it may happen again in Season 8 as her only other episode (Yakity-Sax) looked more like mostly them than her.

• 2 years later...

Twilight is the most shown for sure. Second place would probably be Rainbow Dash closely followed by Pinkie pie. The show focuses a bit more on these three characters than the other three. Just look at the MLP Movie. That movie was kinda unfair to Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity.

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...