Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you do all day in summer vacation?

Dashy 4 Ever

I usually work on my animations, draw MLP and Sonic comics, read plenty of books, go to the pool, play games, watch movies. Pretty much that's all. Oh, and I spend a lot of time playing legos.

For the last couple of summers, I've been selling cards on eBay--this technically makes me self-employed but it's more like a hobby with benefits--so that keeps me pretty busy barring any unforeseen emergencies. This year, I've added an exercise regimen in addition to the card selling as I've been needing to lose weight for quite some time now.

I don't have summer vacation. My summer has been me in school. Which I think is better use of my time.

• Brohoof 2

I go to work. Unless you count vacation days I take during the summer as summer vacation? Then I'll be in Charm City for Bronycon.

As for what I did when I had Summer vacation? I slept. All day. All night. So much sleep. My very own schedule. Everything was done on my time table. It was glorious. 

Summer is my busiest time at work so I don't get much of a vacation. But I usually grab about five days off around August, and they're usually spent going full-tilt at Disney World or whatever vacation I can manage to afford. So my vacation is often very short but very densely packed. 

My day varies alot. Some days I'll sit inside and don't do much other than drawing, watching YouTube or Netflix, playing games or read, while other days I'll go on hikes, join family members on trips to the store, go to the movies, etc. Occasionally we'll travel to my grandparents for a few nights.

As a kid I'd spend my summers playing Wizard 101 from early morning to late at night every day I could. I was addicted to that game and was a God at the pet racing... while my friends were max rank in PvP. Its also where I get my title and obsession towards cryomancy from.

As an adult, summer is the same time of year as spring and fall. I work, and do stuff on my time off... mostly YouTube, Forums, and video games.

Sometimes I wish I could put the Master Sword back and go back to playing Wizard 101 with my old group of friends.

I just do what I would normally do. I graduated from high school, and I have no intentions of attending college either (mental health reasons). So, summer vacation is usually treated just as it is with anything else I do.