Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Monday, Everypony! Neon Sunny Rays here!

NeonSunnyRays

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

The magical power of GOOGLE!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

MLP (G1? G2?) fan as a child, got back into it when I saw a griffon. I'll take any excuse to be a pegasus. Fluctuates between Dashie and Fluttershy as best pony.

Heeeeeylo! Here to chat, discuss writing, discuss merch, and sell keychains of best ponies! Yes, those last two are different things; I collect blind bag ponies, so long as the sets look cool, and the imperfect ones get made into shiny keychains. :)

I've been looking for a place besides Tumblr or Discord to discuss MLP's. Thank you for making this board! I hope to have a lot of fun here! 

Edited by NeonSunnyRays
  • Brohoof 4

Hello there @NeonSunnyRays.

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry, I'm sure that you'll be able to do all the things which you listed here. 

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you around. 

• Brohoof 2

Hello There and welcome to the forums!

You've come to the right place to discuss MLP, you shall be flooded with MLP content and fans.

I hope you have a good time here! :) 

• Brohoof 1

I like some of your usernames already! I'm currently working on a thing concerning how a certain aspect of MLP merch has gone downhill; anyone wanna give it a look before I send it off to Equestria Daily? (Also, does anyone know image size limits etc. for that site? Some of the pics are on my phone.) This'll help me learn how the private messaging system works, too. 

• Brohoof 1