Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Reactions and Emojis! :D :D

Nye

(edited)

Though I am excited about “Pondering" what happened to “Shrug” Pinkie?

Seriously though, thanks for new reactions whoever has added them. :) :darling:

Apple Family is a nice twist.

Edited by Nightmare Nye-t
Added Apple Family portion, and fixed some outdated stuff.
  • Brohoof 2

Rest in peace Shrug Pinkie, we are all pondering what happened to you.

large.png

I like both of the new reactions, especially the one of Starlight. Easily one of my favorite meme bait images from the show.

full.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

Apparently people where abusing shrugged, though I don’t see how that would works. Other than crazy, the only ones I see being abused would be shocked (pretty much the same implications as crazy) and sad (the implication being that you’re so stupid that you’re being pitied). Along with teacup shrug seems to signify respectful disagreement. 

• Brohoof 1

Not really sure how often I'm gonna be able to use the "I'm pondering" one, but I guess it could be kinda a substitute or whatever for "Shrug" as "I'm pondering" seems more...... polite almost? I don't know, but I know for certain that I'll probably be using that "I'm listening" one a LOT- that face is essentially a meme at this point :P

I'm not really seeing much use for the new emotes. Pondering sounds like something you'd use at the end of your own post. At best it's you saying somepony else's post is something to think about. And then I'm Listening can really only be used after open ended posts or following an announcement. 

I get loosing the crazy one. It's a slightly less subtle, more redundant version of the shocked emote. But I'm failing to see how the Shrug emote was offensive. I always saw it as an 'agree to disagree' or "Oh well, no big deal.' type of thing. Literally shrugging it off. 

We really should've replaced it with this:

Related image

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I see...

Nonononono... No puns intended.

I like that new reaction.

Edited by Iam
*potential misunderstanding*
  • Brohoof 3

And here comes new ones once more, they are nicer looking, but I am going to miss “Shocked” Sweetie Belle. And “Sad” RD. Just some getting used to I suppose. Still nice to have either way! :D New Emojis next!

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

If Twi get's removed from the reactions...

There will probably always be a Twi, though she may not always be the smiling reaction. I am going to rotate through some over time so they don't get stale. Teacup will always be there though. 

3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

I'm not really seeing much use for the new emotes. Pondering sounds like something you'd use at the end of your own post. At best it's you saying somepony else's post is something to think about. And then I'm Listening can really only be used after open ended posts or following an announcement. 

I get loosing the crazy one. It's a slightly less subtle, more redundant version of the shocked emote. But I'm failing to see how the Shrug emote was offensive. I always saw it as an 'agree to disagree' or "Oh well, no big deal.' type of thing. Literally shrugging it off. 

We really should've replaced it with this:

Related image

Pondering = your content gave me a lot to consider. 

"I see" isn't permanent. When the episode came out it was a funny image shared a lot so that's why it's there. That slot will likely be the 'flavor of the moment' based on what the show gives me to work with and what becomes popular. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jeric said:

"I see" isn't permanent. When the episode came out it was a funny image shared a lot so that's why it's there. That slot will likely be the 'flavor of the moment' based on what the show gives me to work with and what becomes popular. 

I liked your idea of rotating one or two of those reactions every so often.

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

This is where I would use my 'shrug' emote.

IF I HAD ONE! 

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

I liked your idea of rotating one or two of those reactions every so often.

Aye. There are some reactions that will be permanent reactions though I may use a different characters here and there. Like, everypony seems to have a shocked, sad, and smile reaction face. So in a few months there could be a shocked Twi, sad Rarity, and so on. 

Reactions like I see are just limited editions. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

A nice start. Needs more Rarity

I think it needs more Rainbow Dash. :ph3ar:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

I got it! 

Whomever wins the MLPF world cup gets to decide all the emoticons for a month! 

Not going to lie, that actually isn't a bad idea. I wonder what Jeric would think of this idea.

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

I got it! 

Whomever wins the MLPF world cup gets to decide all the emoticons for a month! 

Team Hollow Shades wins and we have Tom emoticons for the whole month! :muffins:

• Brohoof 4