Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best line of pony merch and where to get it?

Octavia Heartstrings

Okay, so the only MLP merch I have at the moment is the 4DE Fluttershy plushie, a Funko Pop seapony Twilight Sparkle figure, and the Funko vinyl figures of Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Sweetie Belle and Lyra. I do plan on getting more Funko vinyls but a lot of the stuff I see on Amazon is pretty expensive. I'm not interested in blind bags or brushables, which I see in a lot of different places, and I mainly want to get more Fluttershy stuff. So I was just wondering what is the best MLP or EQG merchandise out there and where is the easiest and least expensive place to get it? I was looking at some of the EQG minis, but I heard they're really fragile. Any feedback?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Okay, so the only MLP merch I have at the moment is the 4DE Fluttershy plushie, a Funko Pop seapony Twilight Sparkle figure, and the Funko vinyl figures of Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Sweetie Belle and Lyra. I do plan on getting more Funko vinyls but a lot of the stuff I see on Amazon is pretty expensive. I'm not interested in blind bags or brushables, which I see in a lot of different places, and I mainly want to get more Fluttershy stuff. So I was just wondering what is the best MLP or EQG merchandise out there and where is the easiest and least expensive place to get it? I was looking at some of the EQG minis, but I heard they're really fragile. Any feedback?

Hi there, I have got most of my MLP merch from all diffrent places, like various shops and comics.

I live in the UK tho.

I recomend checking out WHS and shops that are themed around selling TV merch.

Edited by Guest