Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If 4Chan raided the forums, what's your reaction?

Lucid_Nightlight

(edited)

4Chan discovers MLP Forums and decides to raid. The come in attacking with the rarest of Pepes, how do you react?

I DO NOT CONDONE ANY OF THE ACTIONS 4CHAN DOES! THIS POST IF FOR SATIRICAL PURPOSES! IT IS NO MORE THAN A JOKE!

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

(edited)
6 hours ago, Dan. said:

Welcome them to the jungle like I would anyone.

Honestly if it happened (which it won't) I'd be laughing pretty hard. (Not that I condone their actions or anything. I don't. Fun to watch though!)

Fun fact: The brony fandom was sort of born on 4chan. It is also where I joined the fandom. :)

A few people from a lousy /b/ thread does not Anonymous make. They would have nearly no impact here and cleaning up after them would be a very brief headache, I imagine.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

Fun fact: The brony fandom was sort of born on 4chan. It is also where I joined the fandom. :)

A few people from a lousy /b/ thread does not Anonymous make. They would have nearly no impact here and cleaning up after them would be a very brief headache, I imagine.

More publicity for the forums, I say. Plus, maybe /mlp/ would aid us in our defense! 

I used to be in /mlp/ years ago. Nowadays, I highly doubt they would raid anyone. The place is full of generals and the occasion pony thread. Back in 2013 or 2014, maybe. Plus, it would probably not even get far in the first place.

Plus, no one really cares what "bronies" do anymore, it's 2018 and most have moved past raiding an MLP forum.

• Brohoof 2

If that ever happened (It won't) BUT IF IT DID, I would sit back and watch in amusement, those folks over on 4Chan can up with some pretty interesting troll threads and ways to troll I would imagine, it would pretty instantly became a shit-storm here on the forums ^_^

Besides, it not really my job to do anything about that if it were to happen, that's what have them mods and such for :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

I'd wait half an hour for them to lose interest?

4chan has become... kind of nonexistent as any sort of real influence since Moot sold the place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Artemis said:

img-1570028-1-63433%20-%20Discord%20anim

"This again?"

I assume it has happened before?

On 7/25/2018 at 8:48 PM, SharpWit said:

Two can play at this game.

1298787074140.png.f70e21eab88f26e2860ffc955533d24a.png

Y'know, I could see the fandom putting up a fight since bronies actually have a board.

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2018 at 10:05 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I assume it has happened before?

On 8/26/2018 at 10:07 PM, Artemis said:

@Lucid_Nightlight a few times in the distant past.

Like the time where someone ratted out those trolls who were organizing a spam raid, so when they started making accounts NewCalamity was ready, banned them all and they were really confused.

I made this to celebrate.

dnorjpz.gif

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...