Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Hi Everypony!! not sure if this was the right place to post this but I have to share this glitch with you all before it gets taken away.

I have discovered a glitch in the official mlp game specific to the gem mine mini game.

I believe this is exclusive to laptops or pc's, okay so when you are in the mine hold W on the keyboard it will activate a permanent shield :squee:

I don't know if this helps but I'm always using a 5 star twilight sparkle as the passenger also the when you collide with something the shield will be down for a half second or more and you may even have to press and hold W again to reactivate it.

this glitch will not be around forever so share it or tag Ponies here who you know play the game so we can make the most of it.

Also again I'm not sure if this was the right place to post this so it might get moved or removed from here.

ENJOY!! AND HAVE FUN MINING!! :unsure: 

P.S. yes I am a 26 year old man playing this game don't judge me lol also it's a glitch so don't always assume it's going to work so keep trying to dodge things.

Edited by Kind Claw
Video wont upload

-judges you *so* hard right now-

Just kidding. I haven't played the MLP game, though after a quick YouTube look, it seems pretty... relaxing, honestly.

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately this topic does not pertain to this section, as it does not showcase a game or app of your own creation. I believe your best bet would be searching in forums related to that specific game. :/

Locking, have a lovely day and good luck fixing this issue. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked