Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Wufksy in Equestria (With Lord Valtasar)

Victoria Everglade

(edited)

OOC Here

@Lord Valtasar

It was an early morning when the Toyota Soarer pulled into the town of Canterlot. The young wufsky looked to the seat next to his, which held the toddler seat and his 2 month old son Justin. He smiles as he saw that Justin was asleep. Pulling up to the apartment complex, he sighs "Sorry champ, I know this isn't the house we had back home, but it's all I can afford until I get a new job" he says, parking in his new parking bay and looking up. Luckily it wasn't really an apartment complex, well not like the ones back where they came from. Just a small block of units.

Edited by Mika Greymist
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Aya woke up early this morning due to some noises coming from the outside. it must be the moving company,the landlord said there would be new neighbors coming today, she wondered what they'd be like, its been so long since anyone occupied the apartment next door. hopefully it won't be a noisy old lady. with a final sigh, she threw the blankets away and went to have some breakfast to start her day properly. 

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

Mika had just gotten out of the car, he was grey with white paws and a white muzzle, wearing jeans and a black punkrock leather vest. He got Justin out of the car and into his stroller, "Okay kiddo, the movers will be here soon, but I've got your crib so I'll set it up for you so you can nap better" he says, to no one in particular, as he was sure that Justin couldn't understand him quite yet. He pushed the stroller up the ramp to the door and smiles as it was relatively easy.

With a bit of a heavy sigh, he took out the keys and put them in the lock and turned them "Okay we're in" he says, and wheels the stroller in, rushing back to the car and getting the crib in. He leaves the door open so he could see when the movers arrived. As he started putting the crib together, his tail was wagging.

@Mika Greymist
after finishing her breakfast, she got ready for her morning walk to burn it down, when she opened the door to leave, she got her first look of her new neighbors, she had traveled a lot but never seen this race before, she nocked lightly on the opened door,
"hello, I'm Aya, i live across the hall," she noticed a crib in the otherwise almost empty room, with a pup inside, maybe there were more neighbors to come
"how old is he"

@Lord Valtasar

Mika looks up from putting the crib together and smiles, his tail still wagging "Oh hello there miss Aya, I'm Mika, nice to meet you" he says, and then smiles a bit more as he put Justin into his crib "He's 2 months old, and it's just us, his mother..passed giving birth to him, sadly" he says as he takes out a photo frame with a photo of him and his wife, a dingo female and put it on a ledge.

• Brohoof 1

That took her by surprise, he didn't look any older than her.and he was already, widowed and with a kid, life sure deart hard hands sometimes
"oh, sorry to hear that. she looks so happy in that photo"she wasn't sure it was the right thing to say,she always had a hard time finding what to say,so to change the subject she  quickly added "nice meeting you Mika. don't hesitate to knock if you need anything" and with that she left, trying not to show pity in her face. it would be the last thing he wanted to see when starting fresh in a new town
she didn't even go for that walk,she just went straight back to her apartment, thinking of her own first time in this new town

@Lord Valtasar

Mika smiles "Thanks Aya" he says as he looks at the photo "And yeah, when we found out she was  pregnant, she was over the moon about it" he chuckles, waving to her as she left the unit and he then sat down to check on Justin just as the movers arrived. With a soft smile, Mika gently picked up the crib with Justin in it and put it in an out of the way spot, gently, so as to not wake him up.

Luckily, he didn't have a whole lot, he had sold a lot of his furniture and other things, and kept enough to fit in one truck, and the whole process took about 2 hours. With a sigh, he flops onto his sofa and sighs, as she picked up some of the take out menus he had picked up on his way to the apartment, and looking over them, but just as he was about to make up his mind, Justin wakes up "Alright buddy, daddy's coming" he says, getting up and going to check on Justin "hungry Justin? Okay, lets see if I can find the formula and warm you up a bottle" he says with a small smile and starts looking through the boxes "Oh man, I can't believe..." he sighs as he picks up his wallet and goes next door, knocking on the door.

(edited)

@Mika Greymiston her first day here she was very anxious, she had heard that they where pretty accepting in this little town, but she wasn't really convinced,well.. she did give it a chance of course, so that wasn't entirely true
her little reverie was interupted by a knock,
"coming"she said,sounding a bit louder than she intented,she wasn't used to having visitors, with a quick glance around she realised that clothes were everywhere,that was the benefit of living alone,you could just leave it all however you felt like,she grabed them all  and just threw them in the next room and closed the door, then went to open the door.
it was Mika, of course, who else would be inside the complex without ringing the bell.
"hello, i heard the movers come and go,everything went smoothly i hope"

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

Mika smiles "For the most part, nothing was damaged, but I neglected to pick something up on my way here..I was wondering if I gave you some cash, if you could please go down to the store to get some formula for me? I'd go myself but I need to unpack and Justin has separation anxiety" he says, rubbing the back of his neck a little "I would really appreciate it and I'd be more than happy to have you over for dinner as a way of saying thanks."

(edited)

@Mika Greymist
"of course" she said before completely registering the second part, she really was glad to help, but he had just moved in, was it really ok to intrude for dinner?
"what do you need? let me grab a pen" without waiting for an answer she started for her room to grab one, remembering the clothes piled just at the other side of the door, she turned to the kitchen instead,luckilly pens where all around the house as she wanted to have them close in case some inspiration hit her for her writings,
she headed back and held the pen over a piece of paper, wating for him to tell her what he'd need.she kicked a hoodie that seemed to have escaped her previous scan behind the coutch where it wouldn't be visible

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

"Thank you so much Aya, right now it's just some baby bottles and some baby formula, he's only two months old, and isn't very fussy, but I do like to get him the best quality he says" as he gets out his wallet and some money to give to her "Just remember, that more expensive doesn't necessarily mean better quality" he says as he smiles a little at her "Oh and some diapers too please"

(edited)

@Mika Greymist
she quickly scribbled it down,then took the money,"i'll better head out then,it wouldn't do to let justin starve on his first day here, be right back."

at the store,she was shocked at how big a variaty of dipers there was, how was she supposed to chose, if price really wasn't an indication of the quallity? after pondering a bit, she saw another woman browsing the aisle and decided to ask her,
after suffering a torrent of "polite but not really apprehensible information"she decided to just take the blue ones,which sounded praised enough by her,
when nearing the cashier,all color was drained from her, she was her friend, Abigail's shift,she was in for a different kind of torrent
sure enough,when abigail saw what she was buying, she shot so many questions all at once,barely wating for answers, fortunately the long impatient queue that formed behind her saved her from the long answer, and she just got away with,"i'm helping a friend" while she hurried away,back home
she nocked on Mika's door
"i hope i got everything right"

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

Mika checked everything over and smiles "Everything is great, thanks again Aya, you can keep the change if there is any" he says and smiles "Luckily Justin went back to sleep for a bit, but he still needs his milk" he says "and I managed to put a majority of the stuff away too" he says, walking in, and when he does, it was then that Aya could see that he had quite the feminine figure and had a almost feminine way to how he walked and swished his tail "Come on in if you want to"

(edited)

@Mika Greymist
she noticed he looked feminine,the way he moved and acted,even his figure, but she reminded herself its a different race she knew next to nothing about, she couldn't really be sure how they normally looked,on the other hand how exactly had she decided that mika was a male in the first place?,its not like the name suggested the one or the other,and he,(she?)hadn't really said anything to really make it clear,she decided it didn't really matter and pushed it on the back of her head to considered the offer,
"ok, just for a bit,until justin wakes up, i wouldn't want to scare him"she may lived in ponyville now,but she still remembered when some kids just started screaming when they saw her horns in her previous town
upon entering and looking around she saw the house was totally transformed with the stuff in it, there weren't much,but it now felt like a home
"you made it so cozy" she sat down on a sofa that looked a bit like the one she had
what was she doing.. should she really open up so easily to an almost total stranger?last time she did she almost died for it, she knew she was overthinking it of course, bad people didn't keep babies around
"so what made you chose ponyville to move to?" she suspected she knew the answer,but it was as good a conversation starter as any

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

Mika smiles "Thanks, and don't worry, he'd probably be more curious about you than scared of you" he says with a bit of a feminine giggle "Plus he knows I wouldn't let you into the house if I didn't at least trust you a little" he says, getting out some of the take away pamphlets "I came here for a new start really. With my wife passing away, I couldn't afford the rent back at Volkhaven" he says with a soft sigh "Plus, I got offered a few job opportunities here" he says "Better rent prices and I heard the people here are pretty friendly too"

(edited)

@Mika Greymist
"they are indeed" though sometimes a bit too friendly she thought, thinking of Abigails unavoidable visit to talk about today's diper and baby milk shopping
"i'm here for just two years myself,but i found it quite pecefull,"she could relate all too well with wanting a fresh start
"you should stay away from Canterlot High though, some weird shenanigans are happening there lately"another demon had appeared,and attacked the school,she was afraid they'd chase her out of town after that,but they never did

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

"Well depending if we're still here when Justin is in need to go to a high-school" he giggles again and shakes his head before he hears Justin wake up again "Ah one moment" he says as he then goes to get Justin and hugs him close. "Here we are, don't worry about Justin, where we come from, there are so many different species of furs, he'll just think you're a new species or something" he says as Justin cooed and gurgled a little before Mika held the warmed up milk bottle to him, which he happily starts to drink from

(edited)

@Mika Greymist
despite the reassurance, she was almost surprised Justin didn't actually start crying, even if not for her horns,which babies wouldn't know to fear,she was a complete stranger
"he seems so relaxed already,he's lucky to have you as a mother"she instantly regreted saying the words, a mother?, what was she thinking that could offend in so many different ways. she flushed bright red,and quickly added "i should really get going,my shift at the supermarket starts in an hour" it actually did too, how had time passed so quickly, she didn't even notice.abigail would be insufferable if she was late to work,on top of "that purchase" she'd start making crazy scenarios in her head,and won't keep them there for long.
(just for reference, here's how abigail looks like. though she doesn't wear armor here of course)
abigail_by_lordvaltasar-d90jncu.thumb.jpg.3b2e4e6fb71d7d4a9765df7fccb7115c.jpg

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

Mika blushes "A mother?" he asks with a chuckle and a shake of his head "I know I look feminine, but dear, I'm a male" he says and shakes his head "Don't worry though, a lot of people get me confused for a girl, I kind of like it sometimes, for some reason" he says and smiles "Alright, well drop by later for dinner if you're hungry after work" he says with a small smile in her direction.

(edited)

@Mika Greymist
in a last attempt to fix things, she said"a mother is so much more than being a female,the love you give him makes all the difference" it was quite profound for her standards,but it just came out.
"alright,i'll drop by, but i'll be bringing the dinner,lets just say its a welcome to your new home thing"she remembered him watching the pick up menus earlier,this wouldn't do for his first day
Abigail had gone before she arrived so her day at work was uneventful,and quite boring as always.she picked some groceries and some meat before going back home to begin cooking.canines ought to like meat,she thought,i hope he's not a vegeterian
she cooked it with some steamed rice and made a sallad,then she went across the hall and knocked,
"dinner's ready"

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

Mika was just finishing the tidying up process of moving when he hears the knock on the door and goes to it "Ah, hello Aya, mm I could smell it from here, smells delicious" he says and ushers her in "Oh would you mind if I brought over some music?" he asks as he goes to pick Justin up from his play pen and his baby bag "I'm ready, lets go" he says with a wag of his tail "And I was thinking about what you said earlier, and you are right, just because I'm male, doesn't mean I can't be a mother to my son"

(edited)

@Mika Greymist
"not at all,as long as its not too loud, the lady living across the street needs little excuse to complain and sent the police,i just hope she won't target you when the baby cries"
they went back to her appartment, she had taken the time to tidy it up for real this time, before cooking the meal,it was decorated in a 1900's victorian style,but it also had many memento's from her journies between worlds, she had hidden away some to avoid taking the conversation in unwanted territories.
she showed him to the table and went to the kitchen to bring the dinner,she had oppened a space to put justin aswel,but he seemed comfortable enough in his play-pen
"i hope you like meat, i didn't exactly ask before i cooked"she said while she was serving

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

He smiles "Oh don't worry, the music is pretty low key" he says as he carries everything over to Aya's apartment "Nice place you've got here Aya, but doesn't it get lonely sometimes?" he asks as he puts Justin down into his high chair and smiles "Oh it's okay, I love meat" he says, sitting down and giving her the cd with his music on it.

(edited)

@Mika Greymist
"thanks"nonely huh? of course it gets lonely,she had a few friends of course, the were mostly from work, and lately they had oposite shifts, so when she was home they were working and vice versa.
"sometimes, but the quiet is good for my writing,and whenever i get tired of it, i plan my next trip to clear my head"why did shi bring that up,now he may want to read her work,she wasn't sure she was comfortable with that
"but lets not let the food get cold"she said with a smile
"what music did you bring? shall i take out the record player is it a cd,cassette,flashdrive?"

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

Mika nods "I can understand, I like the quiet too, luckily Justin doesn't cry too much" he says and smiles "It's a cd, just a bit of a mix cd I put together before I met Justin's mother" he says with a slow wag of his tail and starts to eat "Mm oh this is quite good Aya, thank you. I should probably learn to cook, most of the time it's frozen meals or order in" he says with a soft smile.