Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Wufksy in Equestria (With Lord Valtasar)

Sphinx-Ara

@Mika Greymist
Aya put the CD into the player. she was courious as to what music would his mix have she pressed play and sat down to eat
"thanks" his tail wagging always seemed to acompany his smiles,that reasured her they were genuine,she smiled back
"maybe i can lent you my book of recipes, i collect them from all around the.. world" she was about to say that in plural

@Lord Valtasar

Mika smiles "That would be great, thanks" he says as he leaned back a little, enjoying the food that Aya had cooked and he closed his eyes, as the first song had come on from his mix, his paw tapping and tail swaying to the song.

(edited)

@Mika Greymist

She didn't recognise the song. It had a happy tune and was very lighthearted. "What's the song called?" She asked after a bite "i also collect songs from everywhere i go"she explained

She tried to take another bite of her food and realised there wasn't any left.looking like an idiot. She blushed

"I'll go bring desert" 

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

Mika smiles "Oh the song? It's called In the Summertime and is by Mungo Jerry, it's an old track from the 70s" he says and looks at her, noticing her blush "Alright, if it's as good as dinner was, I'm sure it'll be very filling" he says, checking on Justin, who was happily hugging a stuffie.

@Mika Greymist
she took the compliment with a smile "oh, nothing fancy i'm afraid"
she went to the kitchen and brought some yogurt mixed with chopped fruit bits.not homemade, she just picked it at the supermarket but it was a good way to top your meal
"strawberry or peach"she asked extending both towards him to pick one

@Lord Valtasar

Mika smiles "Hmm, strawberry thanks" he says, taking the tub and opens it "Ah well, not homemade, but still nice every now and then" he says as he once again checked on Justin, sighing softly "He reminds me of her more and more every new day" he says then smiles at her "I wouldn't have it any other way though"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Mika Greymist She looked at justin and tried to remember the photograph."have you found someone to look after him while you're at work"he had said he came here because he found a job hadn't he?. But he was just two months old. She doubted he'll accept it easily

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

"I haven't quite yet, no" he says as he leans back a bit more "Luckily though, my future employers are rather understanding, well Rarity is, I haven't spoken to Photo Finish yet, but Rarity and her friend Fluttershy has offered to watch over Justin when need be" he says with a soft smile "Even though they hadn't met him yet, but will tomorrow"

@Mika Greymist
ah.. Rarity, she was nothing if not generous. and fluttershy would be the perfect one to look after the baby,she wouldn't even blink for his wufksy status.
"he'll be in good hands, will you be working at Rarity's boutique then?" they were from that school though, the one with all the magic anomalies.she shouldn't judge she knew, after all she had magic herself, but she just shuddered at the thought of yet another demon comming, she couldn't help it

@Lord Valtasar

Mika smiles "In a way, my work with Rarity kind of crosses over with my work with Photo Finish. It would seem I'm going to be a male model for them" he says with a chuckle and shakes his head "Guess that's what I get for having this gorgeous feminine figure"

@Mika Greymist
"wow, that's cool, Photo finish can be a bit demanding, but don't let me ruin your first impression of her, she's kind hearted under the hard businesswoman surface."
in truth, she didn't know her that well, she had seen her a few times and even talked with her once, but after she declined to have her photo taken, she just stopped talking and moved away without saying anything more.what was she to do?, she felt like zoo animal, the strange creature that everyone wanted to see. that wasn't the case of course, she knew that now,
she looked at his figure once more,"i think you'll become famous in no time, despite still being a student, Rarity's designs are very sought after by high society"

@Lord Valtasar

Mika smiles "She did come across as a bit demanding on the phone, but she also cooed when I mentioned Justin" he says with a slight chuckle and looks to Aya "And I've heard a lot about Rarity's boutique, and was quite pleasantly surprised when she had offered me to model for her" he says with a smile "And thanks for the confidence boost, I could really use it right now, I'm actually quite nervous about the in person interviews"

@Mika Greymist

"Don't worry you'll be fine. As long as you don't mind the spotlight" she looked at the pup "and he'll grow up without missing anything.being in the center of things can be stressful. But it pays well"

@Lord Valtasar

Mika smiled, the truth was, he was actually in a small rock band, and so he was used to the spotlight, but he would wait to see if Aya would know of his band or his music. He nods "I'm fine with the spotlight" he says as one of his songs came on, "Oh this is one of my songs" he says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yQT4OHLnGs

@Mika Greymist
she stood silent for a bit, listening to the song, she didn't recognise it, but then again she didn't know many of this world's songs, his song? did he write it? was he the singer? or maybe played one of the instruments? she tried to recall if she saw any at his place.
"your song? sounds beautiful, what was your part?"

p.s.(i actually really liked the song:mlp_icwudt:)

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

"Lead Vocalist and lead guitarist" He says with a smile "We kind of play Christian rock music, due to our faith." he says and chuckles "don't worry though, we won't try to harm you, our faith is about Love, not hate and aggression, like a lot of the fake 'Christians' these days" he says with a sigh. "God is Love and God is accepting"

@Mika Greymist
"to tell you the truth,i don't know those kind of christians either"none of those where she came from "i can understand the concept though" she understood care and love she just couldn't see why you needed a god for them, but maybe that was because she was a demon, the rest of them sure seemed power-crazed,even her sister who was so good to her had done terrible things to others without even blinking
"vocalist huh, i didn't recognise your voice"

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

He smiles "Well you're quite lucky, there are plenty who say they are Christians but then would use their 'faith' in order to hurt those like you" he says and shakes his head "Well yeah, I kind of change my voice a little when I sing"

@Mika Greymist
well she had met plenty of those, they just had a different excuse than "faith" to hunt her.but enough of tha,she gathered the plates and took them to the sink
trying to change the uncomfortable subject she said,"just remember Rarity goes to that school, keep away from it" it sounded like a demand when she said it outloud,even to her
"not that i should tell you how to do your job,just be careful" she added

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

"I'll be sure to keep clear of it" Mika says, "I was thinking of homeschooling Justin anyway" he says as he helped with the dishes "Anyway, thanks for dinner, it was nice meeting you" he says "If you ever need anything" he says, picking Justin up with the other things, "Don't be a stranger, my door is always open"

@Mika Greymist
that's not what she had in mind,justin was too young for such schools anyway,but rarity and photo finish were both in that school, it was almost inevitable that some meetings will be there, she decided to not push the subject,he took the message by now and she'll just sound stupid
"sure, don't be a stranger either,just knock, you know the way now" she blinked one eye. great, she was now making lame jokes, she removed the cd and gave it back to him,"here,it was nice talking to you"

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

Mika smiles as he waves "Thanks, I'll keep it in mind and yeah I'll do my best to stay clear of that school in general" he says before taking the cd and smiling at her "Nice talking with you too, see you  soon i hope" he says ,walking out of her apartment and over to his, opening hte door and putting the things down before going to change Justin and putting him to bed.

@Mika Greymist
she closed the door behind him, and then just went straight to sleep without even washing the dishes or her teeth, tomorrow was a double shift and Abigail would be with her during one,
but sleep wouldn't come straight away,thoughts creeped in, thoughts of a stranger, she had never opened up to anyone so quickly, not even to fluttershy who was probably the kindest person she ever met, then sleep overtook her, and with it, as always, came the nightmares.

(i'm off to sleep aswel)

Edited by Lord Valtasar

@Lord Valtasar

Mika smiled as he tidied up after Justin's toys, given him his favorite stuffie and got changed for bed. He then slipped under the covers and smiles, thinking about his neighbor "Don't get ahead of yourself there champ" he says to himself softly before drifting off to sleep.

@Mika Greymist
She was in the back seat,always in the back seat.
her parrents had been in an argument again,though they pretended everything was fine when she asked
but those well aimed comments,those stares,they were unmistakable,and every time it happened her father would step harder on the gas.
it was scary
was she the cause?
she had broken the hand-mirror last night after all,but denied it when mom asked.
it was grandma's she knew,very precious if not very expensive,but what did she know of value?she was just 7
her little reverie broke when they started arguing aloud.
"it was me!" she cried out and both of them turned to look at her "i broke it so stop fighting"
her dad's expression softened,"it's not about that sweetie,we're just a bit tense that's all"
her mom had turned to stone,she didn't speak,she just stared out her window,and then Aya saw it,a great truck was comming. fast..

after that,everything started spinning around her,next thing she knew she was on a hard bed in the middle of the street,with people all around
a siren sounding nearby,"the parrents are both gone" they were saying "she has no insurance they were deep in depts"
she didn't know what they were talking about,gone? where?they were here just a minute ago,she tried to tell them but she couldn't move her lips.
everyone around seemed either worried or angry with the doctors
and then HE came,the tall old man who always seemed to be there when the worst things happened,he wore a suit this time,everyone parted,"i'll take care of it"was all he said and everyone calmed down.
thats when the pain kicked in,she felt nothing so far,but now it was unbearable,she drifted to sleep,or rather away from it.

she woke up sweating, she checked the clock, it was about time to wake up anyway, she went to take a shower and eat something on the fly before heading to work

Edited by Lord Valtasar