Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dumb things you've done on Poniverse.

Dashy 4 Ever

3 years ago I and my group of "friends" managed to get a mega thread locked for quite some time... for umm... reasons. Let's just say I was close to being banned. It was the beginning of my downfall on MLPF.

7 hours ago, KillerKingBakudan said:

I tried talking sense into SJWs.

Must've been tough. You have my sympathies.

As for myself, gave an unpopular opinion in the (now locked) unpopular opinion thread.

Create some topics that eventually didn't do so well... so I stop creating topics.

Posted my opinions and some were not well received.

Posting personal Status Updates like some sort of diary...ehhh. 

Said the wrong things to other users and making friends the wrong way. 

I leave for long periods of time so that maybe when I come back I can have the ability to by happy again but it just feels like it isn't. 

Basically anytime I post I'm doing something dumb. I don't really think things out when I start pounding away at the keys and a lot of my stuff comes off as disjointed and confusing. And in the past I've gotten into one or two arguments but I don't do that anymore. I try avoid conflict like it's radioactive. (You will never find me in the Debate area, EVER). 

The only thing I've done that equates to that would be posting an image in the Sunset Shimmer Fan Club without the spoiler tag because of how suggestive it was.

I don't think I have done that many dumb things here – I've been on so many forums over the years that I've learned to filter myself a little (especially after reading some of my posts years later). :muffins: A couple of my early posts might make me cringe if I read them now – the worst one was so ridiculous I got rid of it less than an hour after posting it! :P

• Brohoof 2

I used to think that me just being here would actually have some significance and I basically bothered people without any real reason 

Good thing is that I was able to learn few things about those unspoken rules in human interaction that were basically unknown to me then