Hiddles Girl

Health Anyone with mental health issues?

We are too poor to test if theres something special in us and too poor to even care and affect us. Now that i have work and got lifted of to being poor to mediocre. I don't have time or money to know this. Do i have mental illness... yes yes i do, and dont need scientific proof for that...waste of money:laugh:

• Smile 1
  • Hug 1

Badges

On 8/6/2018 at 11:33 PM, Magic Note said:

besides Asperger's/Autism, I have depression, severe anxiety and had paranoia issues for years as a result of said anxiety. There may be something else I missed but those are what I have.

An update to my post a couple years ago: I also have ADHD and social anxiety, in addition to generalized anxiety.

Badges

(edited)
On 6/10/2020 at 6:01 PM, Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ said:

I think I posted here already, but I haven't been diagnosed with anything in particular yet.

Though I'm inclined to believe I'm on the autism spectrum (it fits way too well), probably have generalized anxiety, and some people may also consider my non-binary identity a "mental health issue." Oh and then there's the trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder) that results in me having a few bald lines on my head... :awwthanks:

Still this pretty much. Almost 100% sure I'm autistic. To the point I'd identify as such.

Though can't really afford to get any sort of diagnosis, I can say for sure I'm not mentally the most healthy person.

Edited by Furret ᐡ꒳ᐡ

I felt a little bit odd during the heat wave. Nothing to worry about, but just thinking about it made me worried about having some mental illness.

15 hours ago, Kujamih said:

. Do i have mental illness... yes yes i do, and dont need scientific proof for that...waste of money:laugh:

this. 👏👏👏

(edited)

I'd say I have some degree of anxiety and have had a few panic attacks over the years, but I've never been diagnosed with anything as I haven't sought help, these feelings come and go though and I'm ok most of the time.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

18 hours ago, SuperNESBrony said:

And while not diagnosed, some of the shit that has happened in my life has led me to believe that I also have depression and probably PTSD. I also have felt for years that I deal with trichotillomania, which was mentioned as a hair pulling disorder, although in my particular case I have an issue with picking my eyelashes and eyebrows. I feel like that's been an issue even since I was a kid and at this point it's just become a habit.

I feel you on that, be it the past or consequences of it.

And I have huge issues with nibbling or scratching my nails. It is absolutely obsessive.

18 hours ago, SuperNESBrony said:

I'm diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder. I particularly feel like I struggle largely with social anxiety which has always been a personal issue for me.

I certainly won't claim it is easy, but in general we are scared of things we are untrained and inexperienced in. Which means getting into the situations will help your brain to collect that experience. Also roleplaying helps, the experience isn't required to be genuine.

Aside from having Asperger's Syndrome, which was diagnosed when I was 12, I get terribly anxious and stressed out whenever my coursework is too tough or I feel sick in some way or another. Sometimes, if I'm really tired, I can't really deal with loud noises or bright lights. I don't really like the sound of whispering, either (the sound of whispering just really bothers me sometimes). I really don't like the sound of yelling, either (more often than not, it brings me to tears).