Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite plushies!

CandyCorn

I currently only own a small Yoshi plush, small Tyrunt plush and a trainer size treecko plush but I would say treecko is my current favorite since it's big enough to cuddle with when I go to sleep. When I was a kid I had a pound puppy plush named spot  had him up until high School when he became too worn and torn to be repaired.

• Brohoof 1

If I could, I would purchase a Sunset Shimmer plushie though I'm aware of the high price tag attached to it. There are two non-MLP plushies in my house. One of them is a Garfield plushie with him wearing a crown and cape that's in my bedroom. The other one is a Bowser plushie that's hiding on a shelf behind the door of my dad's study.

I bought an adorable plush exclusive at the place I work, it's a Custard 'Blep Face' Meowchi Plush, and I love it. It's so cute, and having it around to hold helps to reduce depression and stabilize my mood when I need it, I mean, how could you not be happy when looking at it?!

NXe0xgo.jpg

Edited by DuskSong

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
(edited)

My favorite plushie would be my Dashie here....

image.thumb.jpg.da578fe277a7e0632713dc029f3491e4.jpg

And my little AJ. They both like to go on truck rides. :D Right now AJ is sitting on my hat hanger....

image.thumb.jpg.ac1fdffb1dfba99635cca6f926d01b6b.jpg

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I'll post mine in a bit. But I have a lifesize Rainbow Dash plushie that I just adore!!! :wub:

• 3 months later...
On 7/27/2018 at 11:38 PM, Hiddles Girl said:

Mine is my my Espeon plush. Her name is Mina. I love dressing her up in little dog shirts because she looks so cute! I just got her one yesterday for Halloween at Petsmart and ahhhhh she's just so cuuuuuute. <3

Hide contents

image.jpg?width=226&height=301

That's the most recent one I got her! I'll post a better pic of her later when I'm not so lazy. :3

It seams Bit Rough Do you really Think it's a good one?

On 7/27/2018 at 11:38 PM, Hiddles Girl said:

Mine is my my Espeon plush. Her name is Mina. I love dressing her up in little dog shirts because she looks so cute! I just got her one yesterday for Halloween at Petsmart and ahhhhh she's just so cuuuuuute. <3

Hide contents

image.jpg?width=226&height=301

That's the most recent one I got her! I'll post a better pic of her later when I'm not so lazy. :3

:worry: Do you really think it's a good one? As it seems bit rough. Kindly do send us another picture of it. And please mention it's price and from where you bought it?

On 7/29/2018 at 4:05 PM, Gryph said:

Well, actually, the material isn't that expensive. I'm sometimes making plushies myself, with both minky fabric (the one the person used) and faux fur. The minky fabric actually isn't too expensive, but it always depends on the size of the plush. I usually pay 6€ (~7,2$) for 100x80cm, which already is the expensive one. I don't know the size of the plush, but it seems like regular size, so I would guess the price of the material would be around 30-40$, filling included.

Now, I don't know if the artist has made similar plushies with similar sewing patterns before, but they seem like an experienced person to me. And since everything else is done with a sewing machine (you can tell by the stitches), the time of making the pattern, cutting out the pieces, sewing them together and adding details on mlp plush at cute plushies.. I would estimate a maximum of 8 hours of work.

So yes, I would actually agree that 315$ is too much for it, my estimated price would be 200$. It has no complicated pattern or anything. I mean, you can get custom plushies with very complicated patterns and even faux fur parts for 200$ by some artists. But well, if they sell it for 315$, this maker seems to be very popular. Popularity adds a lot to the price.

Can You Please :kindness:  tell me exactly how much it cost you? As I am really looking forward if it is in cheap price. Al tough I have searched other sites too for this purpose.

I have tons of plushies :laugh: But my favorites are...

My big Rainbow Dash plush. She likes to look out my window from up in a plushie net I have hanging from my ceiling, my little AJ plushie hanging up in my truck, and this little red panda plush @Cyclone1066 gave me. I have it sitting on my bed and...I sometimes snuggle it at night. :blush: 

p167.png?1535552849

I own this Sonic plush from the Sonic X Japanese plush set. As a Sonic fan, it is REALLY hard to find a decent Sonic plush. Many look derpy, and not always in a charming way. Others have flaws and weird material decisions. This one, I feel, is very close to being perfect. It might not look good based on this one stock image, but in hand, it's a great plush. I'm very happy with it. :D
There was a Shadow, Knuckles, and Eggman plush from this set I wouldn't mind owning some day, even if they've become kind of rare by now.

If I want additional characters, I might someday fill the roster out with the GE brand plushes. Those seem to be in the right scale, and with good quality too.