Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff New Staff Position - Event Coordinators

Jeric

2 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Good luck everyone! :yay:

I have no interest in being on staff but I wanted to drop by to support everyone else :D 

Whoever gets the position needs to start an annual "Swirly Avatar Army" day on November 25th

Great plan! Maybe you should volunteer after all. :nom: 

• Brohoof 3

According to the application list, I'm the only one listed there even though others have gone and applied as well.

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

According to the application list, I'm the only one listed there even though others have gone and applied as well.

You can only see yours. Cause privacy. 

• Brohoof 4

Fantastic and much needed idea. I'm eager to see what you guys come up with. :dash:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

No cheating! Look at your own application only, not the others! :glimmer: < apparently Starlight is a strict teacher. :mlp_icwudt:

Just kidding of course! :D;) 

6 hours ago, Brobot said:

Good luck everyone, may the pony with the most love for the fourms win!

Winning? XZnT1To.png

mCoepXe.png

Just kidding again. ;) 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
6 hours ago, Rikifive said:

mCoepXe.png

You're talking about life right? :P

If I were more creative with these things, I would register. Good luck everypony! ;)

Edited by H'rok
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

@H'rok About life? :ooh: I meant the position. :P

Some users tend to think about applying for a staff member as a some sort of contest they want to win. Staff positions aren't really rewards. :twi:

Either way, I was just randomly joking about this. :muffins:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

@H'rok About life? :ooh: I meant the position. :P

Some users tend to think about applying for a staff member as a some sort of contest they want to win. Staff positions aren't really rewards. :twi:

Either way, I was just randomly joking about this. :muffins:

The way you look at a staff position is the way you look at getting a job somewhere. Interview process and that stuff. It is pretty similar.

• Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

The way you look at a staff position is the way you look at getting a job somewhere. Interview process and that stuff. It is pretty similar.

Yes, indeed.

It actually is a job. In fact, not paid, but still a job, a relatively responsible one on top of that. :pout:

• Brohoof 1

I am curious, I would be interested in trying out for this, are you still accepting applications? 

I am looking for ways to get more involved with the community in any way possible.

1 hour ago, nr2038 said:

I am curious, I would be interested in trying out for this, are you still accepting applications? 

I am looking for ways to get more involved with the community in any way possible.

We are, yes. 

• Brohoof 1

This is actually a question I never considered until just recently. How many event coordinators are you going to have?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

This is actually a question I never considered until just recently. How many event coordinators are you going to have?

2 or 3. :)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Jeric said:

2 or 3. :)

That sounds fair. I'm hoping that I get one of the positions but if not then that's okay as it would mean someone more qualified was worthy.

• Brohoof 4

32 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Dropped an application:ph3ar: . Good luck everypony ;)

Oh I picked it up for you; here you go. :fluttershy:

Just kidding; good luck! :D

• Brohoof 5

Party Ponies for the Forums!? :pinkie:

Oh I wish I had the time to apply and maybe work and help with that! Sadly, all of my time is either spent at work, transit, chores, or doing things my friends want to do.. Aside from maybe the few hours I get to do whatever I want- which is usually browsing the forums, writing, reading, or games.. Doubt that I'd have enough time to regularly help out, much as I'd love that opportunity to be more like Pinkie (PARTEH PONEH!) and aside from that, probably not the most qualified and stuffs.. :muffins:

Best of luck and much happiness to the ponies that get the position! :squee: 

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to close this out to new applications on Wednesday as we have a lot of interviews to review and some more to schedule and such. If you have an interview scheduled AFTER the close date don't worry you are still good to for that.

• Brohoof 4

I think I should have mentioned this earlier - But the interview may be tricky to do, given the difference in time zones. 

Will I be able to pick a specific time to do the interview? As I'd rather wake up early to do it, than stay up incredibly late.

• Brohoof 1