Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you want to do RIGHT NOW?

Dashy 4 Ever

It can be anything everyone. (Jumping off skyscrapers, steal a car, drink something, meet a pony, etc.)

At this moment, I would love to be jumping off an airplane 25,0000 ft. in the air skydiving, with no shirt on.

• Brohoof 3

I wanna dress up as Jason and scare some people... but chasing minors in a mask in this day and age probably isn't the smartest thing to do... looks like I'm waiting till Halloween. I also kinda wanna mess with my emulator, but it keeps crashing on a game I had rediscovered.

2 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

At this moment, I would love to be jumping off an airplane 25,0000 ft. in the air skydiving, with no shirt on.

I hope that extra zero was a mistake or else you’d be dead. :please:

I guess I’d go race dirt bikes with Travis Pastrana.

• Brohoof 1

i want to sleep, but i also want to progress my commission a bit more, i also want the album i'm listening to finish first,i also want to eat, but i also want to get fit,did i mention i also want to sleep?and.. repeat
as you can see i'm a very decisive person:proud:

1 hour ago, A.V. said:

I want to roll all over the place, like someone from Dark Souls. :laugh:

what's stopping you, well maybe nothing is, and you're already doing it :D my head works in mestirious ways and now i have your avatar rolling like that in my head

3 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

I want to eat the pizza I have been cooking

home-made pizza huh? been so long since i had one

6 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

i want to sleep, but i also want to progress my commission a bit more, i also want the album i'm listening to finish first,i also want to eat, but i also want to get fit,did i mention i also want to sleep?and.. repeat
as you can see i'm a very decisive person:proud:

what's stopping you, well maybe nothing is, and you're already doing it :D my head works in mestirious ways and now i have your avatar rolling like that in my head

home-made pizza huh? been so long since i had one

Ye, the pizza was pretty nice.

Anyways, what I'm doing right now is just lurking and typing. What I want to do is to eat some more cheese. :nom:

• Brohoof 1