Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you want to do RIGHT NOW?

Dashy 4 Ever

2 minutes ago, A Cynical Millenial said:

I want to buy a MacBook Pro (I'm done with Windows after the whole pay every month for actually be able to USE YOUR F***ING COMPUTER c***). But I can't because I'd need to save up almost 2000 dollars.

I have an old white macbook... but it's shitty.

Anyway, I want to read my book atm, but I don't know if I can focus on it right now. There are so many other things I want to do such as writing...

Just now, Fangirl Mode said:

I have an old white macbook... but it's shitty.

Anyway, I want to read my book atm, but I don't know if I can focus on it right now. There are so many other things I want to do such as writing...

Yeah, apple computers in general are pretty shitty considering their price tag. But it's MUCH better than paying a small fortune EVERY MONTH just to keep it f***ing running. 

I tried to write a book or two before, but I never got past the first chapter. Too busy working on another project of mine, and writer's block sucks.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I really wanna go for a cruise in my truck, it just stopped raining and now the sun is out and it cooled down a bit, perfect for riding with the windows down! 

I want to cuddle with my boyfriend, it would probably relieve my anxiety. :unsure:

But of course I can't for another 6 hours or so... He's picking me up in onlt 3, but I kind of can't cuddle with him on the way there because his dad is insanely tall and has to have his seat so far back that the car becomes a 3-seater instead of a 4-seater... :sealed: 

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

• 8 months later...

Grab a sledge hammer and destroy many walls while screaming in all the rage in frustration I have...problem is, getting a sledge hammer is not easy here in my country and I don't have any money