Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

science On your phone on the toilet?

DubWolf

Why yes, I do. Sometimes I get too immersed in the land of internet but most often it isn't a problem. :please:

I do this a lot. I start reading an article and then I realize later on that I was reading it for over an hour.

Once, I was on the toilet while reading a news article while eating breakfast while waiting for the shower water to warm up. You can say that I am the master of multitasking. :P

• Brohoof 1

Nope. I have plenty of time before and after to do what I need to do on my phone.

1 hour ago, Melody2222 said:

I do this a lot. I start reading an article and then I realize later on that I was reading it for over an hour.

Once, I was on the toilet while reading a news article while eating breakfast while waiting for the shower water to warm up. You can say that I am the master of multitasking. :P

I don't know how you can stomach eating food while on the toilet.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Rawzy said:

Nope. I have plenty of time before and after to do what I need to do on my phone.

I don't know how you can stomach eating food while on the toilet.

I don't either. O.o

• Brohoof 1

I'm usually on my iPad when I'm in the bathroom... does that count? XD I can use data on my iPad through Verizon, but I take it in the bathroom with me to write. The acoustics are a lot better, and it's much less distracting than any other place in the house.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sometimes I will go into the bathroom when I need to call someone since it's much quieter in there :P. But other than that, no not really.

Why is this under "science"? :wacko: 

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 2

i don't take my phone with me there, unless i listen to some kind of metal opera,or album with a story in general on it,in which case i take it to not stop it in the middle

• Brohoof 1

Nah dude, I'm too much of a germophobe to do that. I just touched the toilet and now I'm going to touch my phone and then put that in my pocket? Disgusting. Not happening. The phone can wait.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I have such a short attention span that I can't even pee without looking at my phone. To be fair to myself, I think I got that habit from back when I worked and bathroom breaks were the time to check my phone. lol Now it just comes naturally, and it's kind of a dumb habit outside of work because even if I checked everything five seconds before going to the bathroom I still do it, just out of habit.

(edited)
4 hours ago, Cyclone 1066, Princess of Tractor Pulling said:

when-you-go-to-the-bathroom-to-look-at-memes-shitheadsteve-1-hr-p-o-o-b47WY.jpg.94aa7333970f13015dd5c2827f9d2edf.jpg

Maybe it's just a US thing?

I REALLY wish there was a laughing reaction for this :laugh:

But yeah I do it. Not all the time, every once in a while. :lie: It's like how old guys take a newspaper to the toilet with them. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Usually not when I'm at home... But I need my phone when I'm using a public bathroom. I don't know whose idea it was to design bathroom stalls that open, but I seriously I want to punch that person in the face. So I'm using my phone as kind of distraction from other people's... existence.

I don't like to talk on the phone...ever. And when I do it isn't on the toilet. Unless I've got someone I really dislike on the line, in which case it amuses me to be speaking to them while doing my nasty business at the same time. It's disrespectful and hence, personally gratifying. 

I'm weird. Whatever. :proud:

• Brohoof 2