Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie invites you to a party. Do you go?

Literatel

(edited)

Imagine if you are either in the Human World or you are in Equestria, and Pinkie Pie offers you an invitation to one of her parties. Do you attend? Would you want to attend, or would you just attend to not make her feel bad? Or would you decline her invitation? Or would you not show up at all without telling her? :wacko: *Experiencing Pinkie freak out*

Edited by Melody2222
  • Brohoof 2

I would not attend, I would not show up and I would not tell her. I dislike parties immensely and if Pinkie knows me well enough to invite me to a party, she already knows this. I'd assume she was inviting me as a formality, and to be polite, but would not expect me to attend. I know also that she wouldn't be offended by my absence. 

I might show up afterwards and help her clean up after all the other guests left. 

(edited)

Absolutely NOTHING would prevent me from attending a Pinkie Party! I would rather attend a Pinkie Party then the Grand Galloping Gala!

(If on different days, I'd attend both though!)

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The number of folks who wouldnt go is surprising to me. But then i was a wallflower most of my life and house parties with teens were scary, ones with adults were boring. I ususally ended up entertaining the kids who were just as bored as me. But that makes me think a pony party would be a lot easier to mesh with anyhow. They have fun in ways that humans tend to thumb their noses at, and there isnt all the backstabby stressful social ladder climbing that i have zero interest in.

I've never been one for parties. They're too exhausting for me, and I tend to just fade into the background anyway. So, I'd likely decline. Either that, or I'd question my sanity after processing the fact that a pink pony is talking to me. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Yes more than anything in the world I'd be more excited to see Pinkie Pie then just being invited to her party but I would enjoy the party too seeing Pinkie Pie would be my favorite part of the party I'd be so happy