Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you imagine Megan is?

Steve Piranha

Most of you already know Megan made her G4 appearance in Rollercoaster of Friendship 

tall.png

So, what you think of G4 Megan is like? Of course her name is most likely a noun like 'em horses and fellow pastel humans, but she could be somehow affectionately be referred as Megan (I've tried and failed to find a suitable name for such :D). I do imagine her living in a house in the town's outskirts with her own small barn and horse, and having two younger siblings, just like the original Megan. However, we can safely scratch her going to a world of pastel horses and save their flanks because...... they kinda got that covered :fluttershy:. But to keep up with her origins, I see her as a collector of her world's equivalent of MLP, and while quite different personality wise considering their differing eras, I'd imagine her being an enthusiast for 80s and 90s stuff, like watching cartoons, collecting videogame consoles, songs, etc :fluttershy:

She could have the same or a similar personality to the version of her who existed back in generation one. That would make for a nice reference to the show's roots much like what they did with Lord Tirek and the Smooze.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly imagine Megan to be a lot like Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirls owner "Emily" from Toy Story 2.

Megan was friends with the ponies & left them behind when she got too old to play with them. :(

• 3 weeks later...

True to herself she owns a small farm and loves horses. Then when her really mean goat (wearing a bell) escapes she chases it and accidently falls through the portal. 

Makes a few remarks about how she thought this was all a dream when she was a little girl till Apple jack (a g1 pony herself) who knew her then as a filly says it was all real. Then joins up with the crew to defeat groger. Twilight is fascinated by her knowing gusty the great. 

• 3 weeks later...