Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2019: The Final Year Of BronyCon

Denim&Venöm

On 7/31/2018 at 5:05 PM, Soren Peregrine said:

Well, it is a big bummer that 2019 will be the last one. I do understand them wanting to go out with a bang while the fandom is still very active, instead of a slow fade.

On the other hand, at least there is still one more year, which gives a chance for those who couldn't go this year to go next year and see the end of it. I am considering saving up enough money to go next year.

I'll do the same I get paid time off at work and I'll save up my money and go

• Brohoof 2

One of the main reasons Bronycon is ending in 2019 is because less and less people have been showing up the convention is loosing money because people haven't been showing up I mean they lost almost half their attendance since 2015 their not going to continue something that's going downhill more and more each year since 2015 their attendance has gone down a great amount 

I'm going to be so mad if the attendance goes down even more next year even though this will be the last Bronycon where more people should show up

If the attendance goes down even more next year that just makes me think people have stopped caring about My Little Pony which would explain why Hasbro is considering doing a reboot on the show if this happens with Bronycon than Hasbro has a good reason to do so

hopefully more people will show up to Bronycon next year knowing it's the last one 

It's very unlikely but if they were to get a new record of attendance next year surpassing the attendance they had in 2015 than they might consider continuing Bronycon on further but I'm not expecting that to happen with the way attendance has been going I'd say their lucky to get 7,000 attendees next year if not less than they did this year and they'll probably discontinue it in 2019 anyway no matter how good attendance will be

I blame the people who aren't showing up to Bronycon

Edited by NathanW200

On August 7, 2018 at 12:45 AM, NathanW200 said:

One of the main reasons Bronycon is ending in 2019 is because less and less people have been showing up the convention is loosing money because people haven't been showing up I mean they lost almost half their attendance since 2015 their not going to continue something that's going downhill more and more each year since 2015 their attendance has gone down a great amount 

I'm going to be so mad if the attendance goes down even more next year even though this will be the last Bronycon where more people should show up

If the attendance goes down even more next year that just makes me think people have stopped caring about My Little Pony which would explain why Hasbro is considering doing a reboot on the show if this happens with Bronycon than Hasbro has a good reason to do so

hopefully more people will show up to Bronycon next year knowing it's the last one 

It's very unlikely but if they were to get a new record of attendance next year surpassing the attendance they had in 2015 than they might consider continuing Bronycon on further but I'm not expecting that to happen with the way attendance has been going I'd say their lucky to get 7,000 attendees next year if not less than they did this year and they'll probably discontinue it in 2019 anyway no matter how good attendance will be

I blame the people who aren't showing up to Bronycon

Can't exactly blame someone for moving on from the show. You can't force someone to stay a brony. It's sad, but we have to respect that people change, grow and move on. We can only be grateful that they got on the ride to begin with. 

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
(edited)

Whoa! I missed this thread.

Well I made a montage about bronycon in 2019. Very amazing experience

Can't wait for conventions in general to kick back in now that covid is (or was) going down (hopefully CDC and government acts quickly before new strains get out of control) 

First montage I ever made so not very good jaja but oh well:

https://youtu.be/bsTLvzTTlGM

Edited by Miss
  • Brohoof 1