Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Equestria Girls characters do you prefer over their pony counterparts?

Octavia Heartstrings

Trixie, hands down. Her character seems to have been slightly neglected in MLP in recent years, and that version of her may have already reached her full potential, development wise. As for the Equestria Girls Trixie, I find her slightly more confident, interesting, and after watching Forgotten Friendship, her performance and character stole my heart. I hope we get to see more of her, and hopefully her friendship with Sunset isn't swept under the rug. Sure, she may still be a bit manipulative and still a bit of a brat sometimes, but she's more of a "good antagonist" character than her MLP counterpart, IMO.

Edited by Literatel
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, It's really hard to choose since I really like all of them! I mean I like their human and pony counterparts no matter what, but if their is one out of the mane 6's counterparts I like the most is Fluttershy's human counterpart! I still love pinkie pie's counterpart in human form, but it's just that Fluttershy looks more gorgeous and beautiful is all! I still love Pinkie Pie no matter what!

• Brohoof 2

On 12/4/2018 at 9:53 PM, Phasereale said:

To be honest, It's really hard to choose since I really like all of them! I mean I like their human and pony counterparts no matter what, but if their is one out of the mane 6's counterparts I like the most is Fluttershy's human counterpart! I still love pinkie pie's counterpart in human form, but it's just that Fluttershy looks more gorgeous and beautiful is all! I still love Pinkie Pie no matter what!

So do I, for both.

Rainbow Dash's human form is a little better than her pony version, by the way.

• Brohoof 1