Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many followers do you have on Poniverse?

Dashy 4 Ever

How many followers do you have on Poniverse?  

38 users have voted

1. 1. How many followers do you have on Poniverse?

• None
    • Less than 10
    • Less than 20
    • Over 20
    • Over 500
    • Over 1000
    • Let's just say a lot.

Personally, I don't think followers matter too much. They're nice to show that some people know about your existence... but ultimately, they don't mean all that much. :)

Currently, I have 126 followers, so I count towards "Over 20". But I'm just saying, @Sondash Studios, the range between 20 and 500 is huge, you might want to shorten it in order for a better accuracy. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 5

Followers mean almost nothing, same situation with reactions. You can perceive them as meaning something or brag about it but the actual interactions with people mean MUCH MUCH more than an arbitrary number of followers. Building friendships is the way to go!

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

I friended pretty much everyone who joined at a time so I have 4422 if I recall correctly though I wish I could remove most of them or atleast down to the limit where my status updates won't behave so oddly 

Edited by Johan
  • Brohoof 5

3 minutes ago, Johan said:

I friended pretty much everyone who joined at a time so I have 4422 if I recall correctly though I wish I could remove most of them or atleast down to the limit where my status updates won't behave so oddly 

Wait... have you followed around 5000 people? That sounds like a notification nightmare.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
4 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Wait... have you followed around 5000 people? That sounds like a notification nightmare.

Well I used to be pretty active then though I had turned notifs from status updates off and the truth is that it's about 10-15% at max from those people who joined then and I friended that actually ever posted something or became active members here in the long run

Edited by Johan
  • Brohoof 1

I have 14 followers and they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Now, Less than 20 followers for almost 3 years of participation may seem like a small amount for such a long time, but to me, followers don't really matter that much. I could have only 1 follower and would still be happy.

• Brohoof 1

Having more than 3K, or better, over 4K is something I didn't expect to see. :o Though yeah... Through these years and it being a friend list with different mechanics back then, it is actually not that surprising. :derp: 

I have 151.

Now I'll show you some trick, so get ready to get shocked.
Look at the number of my followers... It is 151, right?

Now if we'll reverse that number...

... It still will be 151! :o

It's magic, don't ask how I did that. :mlp_smug: Isn't that impressive? :proud:

• Brohoof 2

44 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

It's magic, don't ask how I did that. :mlp_smug: Isn't that impressive? :proud:

Well, I guess I won't be asking you how you did that, since you didn't want me to. :mlp_wat:

But man, that was truly impressive, props to you! :D 

12 minutes ago, Brobot said:

how do you even check?

You can go on your profile page, and scroll down just a tiny bit. On the left, you should find a box with all your followers and be displaying the number of followers you have. :) 

Just to make it easier for you, I just took a screencap of that box on your profile. ;) You have 23 followers! :squee: 

image.png.649c3c06b2fd3929576b6ee92bd2ee07.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Well, I guess I won't be asking you how you did that, since you didn't want me to. :mlp_wat:

But man, that was truly impressive, props to you! :D 

You can go on your profile page, and scroll down just a tiny bit. On the left, you should find a box with all your followers and be displaying the number of followers you have. :) 

Just to make it easier for you, I just took a screencap of that box on your profile. ;) You have 23 followers! :squee: 

image.png.649c3c06b2fd3929576b6ee92bd2ee07.png

OHHHHHH I Thought they meant on ponivese as a whole not the forums, I’m dumb, I went to https://poniverse.net/ 

2855E8BA-881F-4C9F-8D6C-49D914BAF912.png

Edited by Brobot
  • Brohoof 2

It seems I have 64 for some reason. Even in the beginning I kept wondering what made people follow me (or add me as a friend) in the first place. :please: I really appreciate them though.