Sondash Studios

How many followers do you have on Poniverse?

How many followers do you have on Poniverse?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many followers do you have on Poniverse?

• None
    • Less than 10
    • Less than 20
    • Over 20
    • Over 500
    • Over 1000
    • Let's just say a lot.

I have 57 followers. Mostly are other staff members and some others

• Brohoof 2

I have 13 and  I joined almost 2 months ago am trying to get more followers thou by following others. 

I’m climbing up very quickly now am up to 18 followers on ponverse.

I just reach 20 followers today I love meeting new people on the forums and is happy to follow anybody new or anybody who needs a friend.

On 8/3/2018 at 7:20 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I have 98 or so. Something like that. A lot of them have left the forums though (I hope it wasn't because of me!) :please:

No  bro it wasn’t because of you it was because they just got tired of mlp and moved on never blame yourself for people leaving the forums nothing is your fault at all bro.

On 7/30/2018 at 9:46 PM, Entoma Vasilissa Zeta said:

I friended pretty much everyone who joined at a time so I have 4422 if I recall correctly though I wish I could remove most of them or atleast down to the limit where my status updates won't behave so oddly 

Really same bro I friend anybody I find on the forums even if they don’t friend me back I just love meeting new people on the forums.

On 7/30/2018 at 8:58 PM, TheTaZe said:

Followers mean almost nothing, same situation with reactions. You can perceive them as meaning something or brag about it but the actual interactions with people mean MUCH MUCH more than an arbitrary number of followers. Building friendships is the way to go!

And why do followers mean nothing to you for bro.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Starlightglimmer15 said:

And why do followers mean nothing to you for bro.

It's just a number, just like reactions. Connections with people mean more to me.

• Brohoof 3

On 7/30/2018 at 5:39 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I currently have two hundred sixteen followers.

Actually you have 217 Cause I followed you also I’m am such a big fan of your topics and post do you wanna follow me to.

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

It's just a number, just like reactions. Connections with people mean more to me.

Oh okay have you noticed   that when you friend some people they don’t friend you back  why is that I’m curious.

Edited by Starlightglimmer15
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Starlightglimmer15 said:

Actually you have 217 Cause I followed you also I’m am such a big fan of your topics and post do you wanna follow me to.

Oh okay have you noticed   that when you friend some people they don’t friend you back  why is that I’m curious.

That is because some people aren't obligated to follow you back if they don't want to. Don't take it as a personal offense, it's just how things are.

• Brohoof 2

On 7/31/2018 at 3:06 AM, Jaspers said:

It seems I have 64 for some reason. Even in the beginning I kept wondering what made people follow me (or add me as a friend) in the first place. :please: I really appreciate them though.

Some people like me just like to friend anybody they meet on the forums. I personally friend everybody and I just friend you also.

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

That is because some people aren't obligated to follow you back if they don't want to. Don't take it as a personal offense, it's just how things are.

Okay that makes sense do you follow People who don’t follow you back.

• Brohoof 1

I have 109 right now  and it took less than 4 months you could say I am pretty popular here. But I also friend anybody I find on the forums. I wanna thank you all for following me it really means a lot.

• Brohoof 2
  • .... 2

I currently have 9 followers, but I hope to meet more people in the future. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

I have 10 and I've only been here a short while!  I don't know what I'm doing that is getting this interest, but if something I'm doing is adding to someone else's day, I'm really very O.K. with that!  =)

Honor and fun,

Summer Storm =)

• Brohoof 2

I have  215 followers and I barley joined 4 months ago. But then again I friend anybody I see or meet on the forums. I wanna thanks you all for following me I really appreciate it and It means a lot.

• Brohoof 1
  • Pinkie Cup 1

Well, this is my second post in this thread. I now have 35 followers, almost four times the number that I had when I first posted here.

• Brohoof 2

None

Less than 10

Less than 20

Over 20

Over 500

Over 1000

Let's just say a lot.

:P If i had 0 i would categorically destroy this poll

• Brohoof 1

I currently have 51 followers and I appreciate everyone of y'all!  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

At present billions of souls bow follow my glory in Tambelon. Do you wish to be one of them?

• Brohoof 1