Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ayy

Maslovitz

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

On its Polish equivalent called mlppolska iirc

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Curious 12 year old me checked out how come MLP is so popular

Sup guys! I'm Butterflight, a random cartoon horses fan from the north of Poland. You may know me from a few fandom tracks I've made (and I'm not planning to stop yet).

Been in the fandom ever since 2013, it actually made me get into music production, so shout-out to all the brony musicians from that timeline! 

I love electronic music, fandom wise Archie has always been a huge inspiration from me, I'm a huge fan of the Monstercat label as well. Other than that I've been interested in tourism for over ten years, mostly of Poland, but not only.

I guess these threads work like some sort of AMAs, soo ask me aything of you want, or something

P.S. Starlight's the best cartoon horse

• Brohoof 5

Hello there!

Even more ponies from Poland? Nice! ^_^

I'm curious about your works. I don't think I had a chance to bump into these before. :P

Welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to MLPForums. Ah, I see you produce music for the fandom, that's kind of cool. I used to do that for awhile but stopped since I got bored of it. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here, make sure to read the global guidelines thoroughly. ;)

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Cash In said:

Hello @Buttaflight.

It seems that you've been in the fandom for a while, which is a pleasant thing to see. Anyways, I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Thanks dude

2 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Ayyy! Welcome to the forums Buttaflight! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay. Make yourself at home and have fun! ^_^

Kuvahaun tulos haulle fonzie mlpMe and Lyra-Fonzie give you thumbs/hooves up!

Ayyy! ^^ 

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome! ^_^ I've actually visited MLPPOLSKA a few times before, even though I'm not Polish or even understand the language... :please: From what I've seen, though, that place doesn't have tons of activity. :mlp_wat: And you said you make music, I wish to be able to listen to some of your works in the future! If you'd like to share it with us, that is. B) Anyways, I hope to see you around here and that you'll be able to make some friends here, enjoy your stay here and have fun! :pinkie:

Oh, and have a free Starlight. :fluttershy:

medium.gif.dc839f7b273550809c710c60f66d9efb.gif

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:

welcome to the forums @Buttaflight, Poland sure has some nice places for touring, i'm especially fond of Krakow. so what's your favorite place you visited so far?

It does! Kraków is pretty awesome, imo it's just a lil bit overrated, it's really important history-wise and you can easily see it used to be the capital of the country, the Old Town is rather huge compared to most of Polish ones. The jewish Kazimierz district is quite unique though! I haven't travelled too much excluding Poland, I loved Neuschwanstein though. As for my country, I've visited Gdańsk countless times, it used to be the richest and most populated city of Poland (in the sixteenth century), it's still impressive, its hidden gem is the Wisłoujście Fortress in my opinion. Wrocław is said to be amazing as well, I've only been there once though, a must-visit place for sure. Toruń has and epic Old Town as well. Poznań is one of the oldests (if not the oldest) cities in Poland, lots of cool places to see as well. The Malbork Castle built by teutonics is impressive as well. Lots of cool churches, castles etc. to see, you can easily see some of the smaller locations are rather poor, thus not everything may seem impressive at first. 

I'm a rather weird guy and I love huge urban areas, thus I love the Upper Silesian Industrial Region, lots of Technology Museums, old mines etc.

Binarowa's wooden church, Toruń and Pieskowa Skała Castle below (and nope, I didn't take these pics)

binarowa_001-810x578.jpg.dc75f62761485d18685c167d8c57d422.jpg

torun.thumb.jpg.40992538b8bad3976d44d419f70f2b2a.jpg

KCmktkqTURBXy85ZGM2Y2QwZTRhNGYyOTljMmEwMzIyNjA2ODc4NTZhOS5qcGVnkpUDAnHNCEzNBKqTBc0DIM0Bwg.jpg.4747cf955765ed1536078cedc7458b5c.jpg

Edited by Buttaflight
  • Brohoof 3

those are some nice places, i'll be sure to visit at least some if i ever come to Poland again, Poznan especially sounds like my kind of place, i love old, medieval towns and castles

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there!

Even more ponies from Poland? Nice! ^_^

I'm curious about your works. I don't think I had a chance to bump into these before. :P

Welcome to the herd! :)

Ayy, a Polish homie, no witam! :D 

Most of the tracks I'm especially proud of are the unreleased ones, I do have to say I dig this one, made for A State of Sugar 

Edited by Buttaflight
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

those are some nice places, i'll be sure to visit at least some if i ever come to Poland again, Poznan especially sounds like my kind of place, i love old, medieval towns and castles

I feel like I have to say that, Poznań is one of the Polish cities which have been rebuilt multiple times and you mostly get a sixteenth century vibe, the Ostrów Tumski is a place, where the Baptism of Poland might have taken place, so it's a really important place history-wise, not too many gothic stuff though, much more of renaissance and baroque. If you're looking for a cool gothic Old Town, Toruń is 100% your place. (Poznań technically has two castles, one of them is from XIX century, and the other one is a terrible reconstruction imo, Toruń has some sick castle ruins though), Kraków has quite some gothic (and even romanesque) churches as well, some goes to Wrocław 

And as for the castles, you just have to see Kraków and especially Malbork 

1 hour ago, Thanos said:

Welcome to mlp fourms 

Thanks

1 hour ago, TheTaZe said:

Hello there and welcome to MLPForums. Ah, I see you produce music for the fandom, that's kind of cool. I used to do that for awhile but stopped since I got bored of it. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here, make sure to read the global guidelines thoroughly. ;)

Hiya! I'm pretty sure I do recognise you, pretty sure I've heard some of your stuff :P Thanks dude, I will

1 hour ago, Fuchsia Flame said:

Hey there! :D Welcome to our herd. We are happy to have a proud member of the fandom here!

Yaaay! ^_^ Almost forgot about that song, thank youu~

Edited by Buttaflight
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

28 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! ^_^ I've actually visited MLPPOLSKA a few times before, even though I'm not Polish or even understand the language... :please: From what I've seen, though, that place doesn't have tons of activity. :mlp_wat: And you said you make music, I wish to be able to listen to some of your works in the future! If you'd like to share it with us, that is. B) Anyways, I hope to see you around here and that you'll be able to make some friends here, enjoy your stay here and have fun! :pinkie:

Oh, and have a free Starlight. :fluttershy:

medium.gif.dc839f7b273550809c710c60f66d9efb.gif

Hi! Yeeah, it was a bit better when I joined four years ago, but there's not much happening right now and most of the people I knew there left the fandom already, so not much fun there anymore. I have linked one of my tracks above, you can find my channel in the description! I'll be sure to post some newer stuff when I'll get it finished, I'm working on a remix of an ASoS: Lollipop track right now, I'll see how it goes! Huge thanks man ^^

Aww, my fav cartoon horse <3

5 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

i've been to krakow already, but malbork escaped me and i still can't forgive myself for that, oh well, next time for sure

Hope you're have more time then! Gdańsk is really close to Malbork, make sure to visit it if given a chance, totally worth it

Edited by Buttaflight
  • Brohoof 2

just checked the song, its not my usual genre but its well made, i even joined the discord on the link, maybe i can contribute some art for the videos

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Buttaflight said:

Ayy, a Polish homie, no witam! :D 

Most of the tracks I'm especially proud of are the unreleased ones, I do have to say I dig this one, made for A State of Sugar

That's pretty nice, it makes me think of some sort of a game soundtrack. :P

I'm interested in music composing myself, but there's a long, long way before me. Actually I'm interested in many things, so heh, everything by little. :derp:

I'll take a look at more of your works once I'll get back home; I'm at work now. :P

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1