Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suggestions on where I lost my iced tea

Jeric

So I have been going around the house for about five minutes searching for my iced tea. I swore I put it down on the back patio table, but .... alas it is not there. So here's the deal. I am thirsty .... and the ice is quickly diluting my precious tea tasting refreshment. I have a kitchen, a front patio, a back patio, three bedrooms, a living room, a south sun room, a west sun room, a shed, and the kitchen where my iced tea was born. I would mention the two bathrooms .... but nothing is more disgusting than taking food or drink in the bathroom ... if I find it there ... I'm apt to cry at the wasted tea and the inability to comprehend how I violated rule 324 of "how not to be a disgusting human". 

So, where did I leave it? Helpful hints will be met with a grateful Jeric. Failure will be met with my dehydration and disappointment. Perhaps vengeance. I am not sure yet. I JUST NEED MY TEA. 

Thanks all 

• Brohoof 7

I want to say you put it in the shed when you wanted to go get something but I somehow don't think that is the case here. Maybe it was left in the living room. :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

My character of Cali stole it and ran off with it, you didn't lose it, she stole it.

I likely have an imaginary friend defense system. I mean, I should have one. I need to buy one. 

1 minute ago, PiratePony said:

It's like Clue but with a beverage

D: This isn't a game. I legit can't find my tea. I is sad. 

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I want to say you put it in the shed when you wanted to go get something but I somehow don't think that is the case here. Maybe it was left in the living room. :ooh:

In all seriousness, I am going to check the shed again. 

• Brohoof 2

Just make more tea. Then you'll have a surprise warm half water half tea full beverage at a later date. And if it's sweetened an ant infestation.

Remember SimAnt? That game was fun.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

The tea was in you all along. You just have to believe it's there.

Because you already drank it.

This sounds like something that happened once to me with a candy bar. Someone kept eating my candy bar and suggesting I ate it. 

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Jeric said:

This sounds like something that happened once to me with a candy bar. Someone kept eating my candy bar and suggesting I ate it. 

Your kids are gaslighting you again?

• Brohoof 1

What if... and hear me out on this. What if your iced tea decided to evaporate into thin air along with the glass since it felt neglected. That sounds like a reasonable theory.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Brobot said:

Ummmmm....house invasion?:crackle:

Well, that is now what I am trying to avoid. See below. 

Just now, PiratePony said:

And if it's sweetened an ant infestation.

YOU KEEP MAKING IT WORSE. '

1 minute ago, Passion said:

You sure nobody else took it?

I am starting to think that Pirate Pony took it. 

• Brohoof 3

Dunno the layout of the house but when drinking cold drinks from the fridge I always first turn to the left and take my route back to something that I was doing prior to that. 

And while continuing other stuff I'm sipping the drink if I still have it, there can also be a possibility where something sudden comes up and the drink is left out in the open, which I believe is the issue here. 

With no one to guarantee it's safety it is left alone in the big world separated from it's friends and buddies.

To find the artifact in question you must observe the situation by playing the events that led to this disappearance in your mind and with that information the probability of solving the mystery is one step closer.

Next thing to do is to look around the area where he was last witnessed and interrogate the possible suspects. Gathering more and more information of the case will reveal you the possibility that he is still in a working condition when you find him.

So be quick but precise search under every book and cranny there is no time to waste

• Brohoof 4

4 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Well, that is now what I am trying to avoid. See below. 

YOU KEEP MAKING IT WORSE. '

I am starting to think that Pirate Pony took it. 

Cali took it, I heard she was in your area.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Thanos said:

aghhh  I cannot speak English today

Sorry off topic but you probably making more 

Amusingly enough, this was the suggestion of my kids as I went though this goofy experiment to source ideas on where I absent mindedly placed my glass. 

HURRAH. My kids found it .... next to my vegetable garden. 

@PiratePony

This is why I was so desperate

Also the ice ... she is rip. :(

JPEG_20180801_222912.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Hmmm... these things come to my mind

1. Check your pockets; something obvious as this tends to be missed. ... Even if it's about tea, you never know! :muffins:
  2. Take a moment to think of how long you didn't see that tea. If you weren't looking at it for a minute, it could despawn :muffins:
  3. If i-- nvm you got it- I was about to say it, I swear! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Jeric said:

Amusingly enough, this was the suggestion of my kids as I went though this goofy experiment to source ideas on where I absent mindedly placed my glass. 

HURRAH. My kids found it .... next to my vegetable garden. 

So your making more 

195?cb=20150310214922

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Thanos said:

So your making more 

195?cb=20150310214922

Yes. It had a bug in it. The bug can have what's left. I don't want it anymore. 

• Brohoof 1