Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Purrtergeist

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've been a fan of the MLP series since I was younger and it was in its first generations!

Hi everyone! The name I'm called by is Ghostie because of my interest in the paranormal! I'm 19 years old and going to college for a degree in Criminal Justice. I'm not so good with introductions, but I've been a fan of the MLP franchise since I was waaay younger, like toddler age! I had a whole giant bucket of the old toys, not sure where they are now....but anyway, I really love the new show and what they've done with MLP. I love all the ponies but I'd have to say my favorite is Fluttershy, because I heavily relate to her! I struggle with shyness and an anxiety disorder in my life, and I love animals. MLP and the community is kind of almost a safe space for me, because the show's lightheartedness makes me happy and because I feel at home with people who share the same interest. Some of the other things I like are the paranormal (hence my nickname), Jurassic Park/World, art, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and many other animated movies/shows! Anyway, I've probably rambled on enough, I look forward to having some fun on this site!

Edited by Purrtergeist
  • Brohoof 7

Hey! Welcome to this forum, I hope you like it. I'm not good at welcoming people...

I'm also a fan of Pokémon (I played them all except X and Y) and Animal Crossing (I played them all except the first one and the smartphone one).

and here's a random quote for you!

Lasers make me happy. Though not as much as food, bedrest, painkillers, not being persecuted...

• Brohoof 4

Hi and welcome to the site, Purrtergeist! I see that you have an interest in paranormal and Animal Crossing too - so do I. :grin: I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

hello Ghostie and welcome:fluttershy:. your introduction made me think of a lawyer fluttershy trying to convince the judge that the ghosts did it:sealed:,(yes my mind is weird like that;)) . (no offence intended of course, you'll do great)
you'll find its a safe place indeed, especially compared to most of the rest of the internet:proud:
you have to find that bucket, it sounds like a chest of wonders:squee:

Edited by Lord Valtasar
  • Brohoof 3

Fluttershy is my favorite too! I also adore your username as well. It's very cute and unique. :3 I hope you have a wonderful time here. I'm still somewhat new myself, but I've found this to be a very friendly community.

• Brohoof 3

Ah, another person who is interested in paranormal other than me. Welcome! You have come to a great community. Just make sure to read the community guidelines before you start posting and we shouldn't run into any problems. ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome! :squee: Don't worry, I'm not great with introductions either, but what you wrote there was a perfectly good introduction! :fluttershy: And that's a good number of hobbies and interests you have, I'm sure you are going to get along with many people here! :kindness: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here, and have fun! :yay: 

• Brohoof 4