Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World's funniest pets!

CandyCorn

What are some funny things your pets have done? It doesn't have to be a current pet you have now... but past pets as well. :3

My previous cat we had in Maine saw the cellar door open. He ventured down there, and all of a sudden comes charging up as the door closed. My mom heard the thump of his head, opened the door... and charged right out. He was never the same again. Just a simple "psst" would send him flying about five feet into the air. He also did something we called "crow-hopping" where he would jump from one spot, to another spot and another spot.

My current cat has also done a few worthy things. One time, she jumped onto her cat tower and knocked it over. This sent her charging around the corner at abut 50 miles per hour. XD

Edited by Fangirl Mode
  • Brohoof 1

We adopted a cat from the wild at our grandparents house  at our house she always attacked our feet at night camping under the couch and she also used to run on the walls.

Then one day we opened balcony door and then she just ran off like lightning never seen her after that